Minty Kanten Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of absolutely crazy people

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Trinty Seven Rp

Go down 
+2
Setsuna F. Seiei
blacksorrow
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
blacksorrow

blacksorrow

Trinty Seven Rp - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 04, 2015 7:25 pm

~Library~
Sir Fang laughs at her sly comeback as he looks back at his book in defeat. He then says, "I'm not a big fan of cookies." He points toward the table with the plate of cookies and the thermos. He then turns away from Carmen and says, "Feel free to help yourself to whatever is there." Fang makes his way down the stairs as he adds, "I hope you'll continue to get along with Mana. She really is a secretive girl." He vanishes from sight.

===

~Hallway~
The man nods and closes the book as he lets go of Kiyoko's shoulder. He then puts the book away in his jacket pocket as he says, "Someone must really want you dead then." He stands up as he walks in front of Kiyoko as he says, "You know its danger to carry these around." He flicks a needle into the ceiling. "If I didn't know any better, I might of thought you were going to stick one of those in my eye or something." He then leans toward her his face only a few inches from her.

After a moment of this he moves away as he says, "After taking a good look at you, your really cute." He then pulls out a reaches into his jacket and pulls out what looks like a poorly self made business card. "My name is Ezra Wolff" he declares as he places the card in her hand "and I'd like to be your knight!"
--
>Poorly made Business Card< Front
Its made of white card board paper with the name Ezra Wolff written in large black bold letters that were obviously did in pen. Below it in smaller red letters reads, "Assassin/Bounty Hunter/Serial Killer/Mercenary/Body Guard" and next to that in blue letter clearly just written in due some smudge marks states, "KNIGHT". On the left corner of the card is a chibi version of Ezra winking with a thumbs up.

>Back<
Blood type: AB-
Height: 6'1"
Aliases: Collector, Shadow, Captain, Banshee
Hobbies: Hiking, Mediating, Afternoon Naps, Skirt Chasing

Produced by: Red Moon Inc.   Co.      . 

===
~Asuka's Room~
Lane gets up and walks toward the door. Once there he bows to Asuka as he says, "Sorry..." He then quietly leaves the room and disappears down the hallway.
--

As soon as Lane was gone an annoy presence was felt by Asuka as a mischievously playful voice says, "Poor Wolfy~ Turns out the Kitty isn't a morning person~" 'hehehe' laughs Asmo the owner of the voice as he floats above the irritated Asuka.
Back to top Go down
nicolepage

nicolepage

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 04, 2015 6:58 pm

Asuka groaned softly, rubbing the back of her head gently. Everything started with a rush, and having her brains jostled around didn't help her collect her thoughts. What she could, though, set her in a...bad mood... Looking up from her knees, she glared at Lane with a fury of one thousand suns. Throwing the blankets off of her, she walked to her door and opened it harshly. Throwing another glare his way, she jabbed her finger in one direction: out. Though she hadn't spoken a word, her attitude clearly wrote out a picture of "Here's the door, get out."
Back to top Go down
http://dreamself.me/forum/index.php
PandyKae

PandyKae

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 04, 2015 6:42 pm

Kiyoko froze as a big hand grabbed her shoulder, sending shivers down her spine.
"So you're Kiyoko Kita?"
She turned her head quietly and came face to face with that scary boy student she encountered the night before. She bit her lip and screamed at the same time, making it sound more like a high-pitched "mmmm".
Remember, Kiyoko, she told herself, go for the eyes, the throat and the knees.
She tensed when he showed her his little book. Her face was stamped to the page along with her info. Below the picture and its text, $150,000 was printed. She looked him in the eye nervously and pointed at her picture.
"T-that's..." she murmured a bit too quietly.
"Any idea why this bounty is so high?" he asked, grinning like an idiot.
Kiyoko shook her head slowly, unzipping her bag, digging for needles.
"I didn't even know I was worth anything," she said quietly, her voice hollow.
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/view/t7rpcomix
MintySenpai
Admin
MintySenpai

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 04, 2015 5:33 pm

"No thanks,Learned all that in grade school. You look like you need it more anyways."
HAH beat that, any more sick burns from me and this Library'll burn down. Her ears scanned the perimeter, no one around judging by the lack of extra breathing, she could smell the cookies from her place in the room. Oh man I should have gotten some crepes for myself. I haven't eaten since yesterday morning...
Back to top Go down
https://mintykanten.forumotion.com
blacksorrow

blacksorrow

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 04, 2015 4:39 pm

~Library~
Sir Fang let out a short laugh as he met Carmen's stare with one of the same intensity. "It is." he answered, "Would you like to borrow it after me?"
-
The fourth floor was completely empty except for them two. On a table sat a thermos with a plate of cookies.

===

~Asuka's Room~
Lane held his head as he though, I guess I deserved that.... He then turned toward Asuka as called out his name. He stared at her in silence for a moment unsure what to say. Eventually he broke the silence saying, "Good morning, Asuka. You okay?"
Back to top Go down
nicolepage

nicolepage

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 04, 2015 2:58 pm

In her dream, she felt a warmth holding her hand gently, which soothed her nerves. Her lips curled up into a small smile, as her sadness disappeared and was replaced with an overabundant joy. Asuka held Lane's hand tightly as another tear began to pool in her closed eyes. Right now, she was happy, incredibly happy. But soon after, the happiness died out as the smile on her face faded away. Her grip on his hand loosened, pulling away from his grasp. Opening her eyes --Not slow as if tired, but not fast due to being startled--, she looked at the wall, confused.
"What...?"
Quickly springing up,
"Where--?!"
Asuka smashed her forehead into Lane's, which caused her to fall back in pain.
"Aaaahhhhhhh!! What in the-- Oooouuuuch!!"
Codling her head in pain, she looked up to see what she hit and asked in a normal manner,
"Lane?"
Realizing who it was and what she said, she repeated in a panicked manner,
"LANE?!"
Asuka backed away hurridly, smashing her head (again) into the frame of the bed. Another yell of pain came from the confused girl as she held the back of her head, curling her knees up and leaning her aching head on them.
Back to top Go down
MintySenpai
Admin
MintySenpai

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 04, 2015 2:32 pm

Her hurried steps stopped while making her way down the stairs out of the Library when she saw...Him... "Wolf man..." Look at him, just standing there he's practically BEGGING for her to land a punch right between the eyes. Smug as all hell.Holding a stupid cup of (sniff) Godot blend too. Maybe he didn't just see her pop out of nowhere a few steps up-she hoped that.

After meeting his eyes with a dead-on stare worthy of curdling boulders she spoke.

"That a book on manners in your hand?"

Back to top Go down
blacksorrow

blacksorrow

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 04, 2015 12:32 pm

~Asuka's Room~
Lane begins to question himself as sits down beside the sleeping Asuka. What am I doing? he thought as he gently grabbed Asuka's hand. I promised myself I wouldn't get involved with others... Yet I keep finding myself wanting to be... Lane's expression softens as he watches Asuka. I can't do this... Remember Maria and the others... I... I've fallen for her... Despite all my convictions and my own protests... I want to... Lane's slowly closes his eyes as he moves his face closer to Asuka's.

===

~Library~
"What do we have here?" asks a sickeningly familiar voice. Standing down the stairs in front of Carmen is Sir Fang. In one hand he is holding an open book, in the other a cup of coffee.
-

~Mana's Room~
Mana wakes up to the smell of the fresh crepes. As she gets up she looks around the room for any sign of Carmen. Mana frowns as she finds no trace of her. She then heads to her dresser and quickly changes.

She then heads to her crystal ball to and eats a crepe happily enjoying the sweetness of it. Mana then feels the pocket watch and the note. She sighs as she says to herself, "Sometimes I wish I could see..." She then shrugs as she grabs another crepe as she says, "At least now I have an excuse to have Seth come over." Mana smiles happily as she continues to enjoy the crepes left for her.

===

~Near Kiyoko's room~
A somewhat familiar feeling strikes Kiyoko as a someone behind her lays there hand on her shoulder. "So your Kiyoko Kita?" asks a familiar voice. The same male student with the long combat jacket leans down to her level as he holds a small black open book in front of her with a picture of her in it. Next to it is her name, grade level, classroom, age, and at the bottom it says $150,000. "Any idea why the bounty is so high?" he asks with a smile.

Last edited by blacksorrow on Wed Feb 04, 2015 6:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PandyKae

PandyKae

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 03, 2015 7:24 pm

Kiyoko awoke with a start as the loud announcements filled her room. Breathing heavily, she looked around the room. She still wasn't quite used to the fact that the dorm was hers... It just didn't feel comfy enough... She noticed her panda bag wasn't in her arms anymore. She groped (verb; to search blindly) the bed sheets but found nothing. Out of instinct, she peaked over the side of her bed and found her dear purse, candy and colored felt spilled out. She slid down, blanket wrapped around her leg, making a sorta leg cape...thing.
Kiyoko stuffed the contents inside and zipped it slowly, as if she didn't want to awaken anybody. She stood and kicked her blanket off, leaving her bed messy. She changed out of her pajamas and into her uniform then slipped her bag over her shoulder. She brushed her hair and tied them into buns resembling panda ears. She opened the door, stumbling out as she pulled the back of her shoes over her heels. She stepped into the hallway and looked left and right.
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/view/t7rpcomix
MintySenpai
Admin
MintySenpai

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 03, 2015 5:53 pm

A single eye opened and scanned the room.Someone was watching us.Plus another dream? And jealousy...and Grim..? Why does that sound so familiar...why do I never have any damn tabs on this stuff? Better write it down when I drag myself out of bed. Then she felt warm flesh on her arm-was someone hugging it? Closing her other eye she opened the other one and saw that Mana had a firm grip on her arm.Awwwwwwww.... Her own hair was all over the place, it was devouring the pillows at this point.

After lying in bed to listen to the way too perky announcements and making a mental-bulletin list of the things she was going to do, Carmen gently shook her arm from Mana's grip. Then she made a move to her case, taking out a new set of clothes, but no boots. "Were those really my last pair? Damn.."

After getting dressed she put her hair back in it's usual braid, but before she left she dug some more through her case and pulled out a silver pocket watch from her collection and a plate of crepes.(Meanwhile an award winning crepe chef somewhere in another timeline scratches his head because he just lost a plate of delicious crepes.) And set them(including a note) next to the loudmouthed crystal ball on the table.

Note: Thanks for the bed! I would have slept anywhere to be honest but I appreciate it. Take one of my watches n' my favorite breakfast as a thank you! (I don't normally do this kind of thing for most twerps but you seem nice enough, also I'm not aimin' to land on anyone's bad side just yet.) I would have stuck around but I have non-preverbial fish to slaughter. Thanks Again-C.A
PS:Do you know anything about Grimm? If so contact me as soon as possible.

"Oh! Better write down my visions and a bulletin list of asses to kick while I walk."
As she strode out the secret entrance not so secretly(and half barefoot) to the library, she wrote everything she needed to do down on a red (slightly bloodstained) notepad with a pen.

BEFORE BREAKFAST TO-DO LIST
Step one: Beat the hell out of the loud mouth boy who tried to hurt Kiyoko.
Step two, try and contact Kiyoko herself.
Step three: Punch hard first, ask questions later.Then punch again.
Step Four: Find a way to avoid festival at all costs.
Back to top Go down
nicolepage

nicolepage

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 03, 2015 5:19 pm

Asuka lay in bed, slumbering away in rest. In her sleep, an expression which seemed highly unlikely for her to show was reminiscent: sadness. A melancholic air was about her as she slept, her grip on the blankets extra tight. There is evidence of her pillow being stained, leading one to guess she was crying. And it seems that whatever nightmare plagued her still is: her body convulsed in one sudden pulse, curling up as if to shield herself. Her expression only held more sadness as she rolled over, facing the wall, covering her head with her blanket while she was still asleep. A tear ran down her cheek, rolling down and adding another stain to the pillow...
Back to top Go down
blacksorrow

blacksorrow

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 03, 2015 2:47 pm

~Tree~
Lane was caught off guard by the other Setsuna's action. His eyes reverted back to their normal hue when Setsuna collapsed to the floor. The menacing magic aura completely gone...
=
~Near the garden~
The President relaxes his aura as he stops near the garden and waits for the others to join him. Annette  is the first to join him as she stops with a thump. She then let out a sigh of relief when the aura vanishes. The President then turns toward a dark corner of the garden as he said, "It seems your prey's escaped from you again, Ezra Wolff."

Out of the shadows walks a young man with a long combat jacket with dark brown hair. He laughs as he answers, "I guess so." He lets out a sad sigh as he starts to walk away saying, "See you two later..."

The President then turns to Annette and says, "I leave them three up to you." He then begins to walk off as Annette quickly heads toward the tree.
==
~Tree~
When Annette reaches the tree to find nothing... No sign of anyone, but a patch of scorched grass...

======
~Next day, Dorms~
A loud female voice sounds throughout the building saying, "GOOD MORNING STUDENTS!!! ITS TIME FOR ANOTHER WONDERFUL DAY!!!~" After a moment a deep breathe is heard before the voice continues, "Today is Wednesday, August 25th, 7 am. For today's morning announcements, I would to remind everyone that our Student/Family carnival, or its formal name, the "New Leaf" festival will be begin this Friday evening at 7 pm and will end Sunday afternoon at 4 pm... In other announcements "Recruitment week" will begin shortly after after the New Leaf festival, so try your best to impress those club leaders... That is all for today's announcements, HAVE A GREAT MORNING!!~" the voice disappears...
===
~???~
The morning announcement is greeted with a loud thump as Lane stirs on the ground holding his head. "Ow, my head..." he says tiredly... "Where am I?" he asks himself as he looks around the unfamiliar room. He gets up as tries to remember what happened last night... He recalls coming to someone's aid and then... it goes dark... 'Who was I helping? What was I protecting them fr-," his thoughts stop as he realizes where he is and whom he was protecting. He stares silently at the sleeping Asuka...

===
~Setsuna's Room~
Setsuna is awoken in a cold sweat by the morning announcement. His memory of last night in pieces and the dream or nightmare all, but gone from his memory. But something that was clear to him was it had to do with Asuka...

===
~???~
Carmen dreams about the castle inside the darkness again, but this time she greeted by a young maid with dirty blonde hair and a warm smile on her face. The two talk as a beautiful young woman with long light pink hair sits on a bench in the background talks to a tall young man with black hair and grey streaks. His back is to Carmen as he faces the pink haired woman. For some reason Carmen is filled a feeling of jealousy as she watches the two..
-
Suddenly she finds herself watching Mana's room. Standing near the bed a cloaked young man watches Mana and her sleeping. The man has a warm air about him as he smiles at the two, but underneath that smile she can feel a terrible loneliness from the man as he turns away...
=
~Mana's Room~

Carmen is awoken from her dream as the morning announcement sounds from Mana's crystal ball. A single word comes to mind when she thinks about the dreams, "Grimm." A tug is felt by Carmen as the sleeping Mana hugs Carmen's left arm.
Back to top Go down
Setsuna F. Seiei

Setsuna F. Seiei

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 03, 2015 1:27 pm

Setsuna snickered to himself.
"Don't look at me like that! I was only called her because of that girl you're holding anyway."
His smile grew.
"But I'm sure you'll be meeting the "Me" of this world soon because of her anyway, so there's no point of introducing myself again."
He snapped his fingers and fire engulfed him.
"I can't wait to see what comes of this world!"
The fire dispersed and Setsuna collapsed to the floor.
Back to top Go down
blacksorrow

blacksorrow

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:13 pm

~Tree~
Lane reached Asuka as his wolves exploded into the flames. He was concerned with this 'fate' Setsuna had spoken about, but his main concern was Asuka. Lane looked for any injuries on Asuka before picking her up. Nothing physically was wrong with her, but her magic level was dangerously low. He turned toward Setsuna his eyes began turn yellow beast-like as glared at Setsuna. 'What is he thinking? Can I just walk out of here? I might have to use that... No! I can't with Asuka here... There's not enough to go off... I'll have to look for an opening...' Lane thought as he asked "Who are you?"
=

Last edited by blacksorrow on Tue Feb 03, 2015 1:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Setsuna F. Seiei

Setsuna F. Seiei

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 01, 2015 10:26 pm

Setsuna snaps his fingers and the wolves erupt into flames.
"Tsk tsk..... As impatient as ever."
He grins at Lane.
"And here I was explaining to the half conscious girl about how I wasn't going to hurt her."
He looks around sensing others approaching.
"You should have seen her, can you believe her last word before fainting was your name?? Hahaha!!!"
Setsuna suddenly stops laughing.
"It'd be shame if she knew what fate had in store for you "Lane". "
Back to top Go down
blacksorrow

blacksorrow

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 01, 2015 8:13 pm

~East Section~
The President was slowly walking toward the gate when he felt the emergence of a breakdown phenomenon, but to his surprise it quickly weakened. Suddenly a sickening magic aura appeared in its place causing him to rush toward the scene.
-
~North Section~
Annette suddenly stops her patrol when she detects a breakdown phenomenon and begins to rush toward the scene, but stops when it vanishes. She about to let out a sigh of relief, but suddenly looks terrified for a moment as a dark aura emerges. She quickly regains herself and quickly rushes toward the aura.
-
A male student wearing a long combat jacket over his uniform suddenly detects the emergence of a breakdown phenomenon and laughs to himself. When it dissipates he frowns and begins to walk toward the opposite direction, but suddenly stops when he detects the powerful magic aura of Sol trinity. He grins happily as he turns toward its direction and then disappears.
=
~Tree~
"Asuka!!!" calls out Lane as he rushes toward Asuka. He glares at Setsuna as he swings his hands in front of him yelling out, "Lobos!!" Suddenly two silver wolves emerge out from behind quickly rushing at Setsuna.
Back to top Go down
Setsuna F. Seiei

Setsuna F. Seiei

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 01, 2015 4:48 pm

Setsuna gave her an irritated look.
"Me lose??  Preposterous."
He then smirked at the girl on her knees.
"But I don't blame you for misunderstand the situation. First of all I'm not going to harm you, to be more specific someone is preventing me from harming you."
He looked toward the school then back to her.
"Secondly, I am Setsuna, just not your Setsuna."
His wicked smile grew.
"In my world I am more commonly called "Sol Trinity" the magic king that burnt his world to a crisp!!"
He started laughing hysterically.
"You see my world is gone, so I went looking for magic king elements to help me regain my power. But who knew I'd end up in my body from this world! Of course I'm not going to take his element since he's me. And I'm also curious to see how this world plays out...."
He looked at Asuka as if waiting to hear her reaction.
Back to top Go down
nicolepage

nicolepage

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 01, 2015 4:27 pm

The sudden explosion was what pushed her over. Along with the runes on her body, the box shattered into millions of little pieces. She stood there, dumbfounded, trying to comprehend what happened. Her arms were limp at her side, and her knees were a tad shaky. Her vision began to blur and her hearing was watered down, but Asuka could tell that the person in front of her wasn't Setsuna anymore. Even in her broken condition, she smirked and weakly stated,
"Setsuna... Or, whoever you are... Having him lose...to something like you is...is a shame...and...--"
Her energy was far too depleted; that spell was too much on her. Her legs gave out on her and she fell on her knees, then falling forward on the ground. Finally, the symptoms of fatigue were revealed: her chest rose up and down heavily, sweat drops rolled down her cheeks, and her sense began to fail. Things became very muddied, and sounds were muffled and dull.
"Strange... The tables...turned..." No...I can't...fail...like this...!
As her being faded into unconsciousness, she felt a sort of sadness... This is pathetic...
"L--..."
Someone...
"L...La..."
Anyone...
A tear ran down her cheek. Her voice was weak.
"Lane...!"
Save me...!
Back to top Go down
Setsuna F. Seiei

Setsuna F. Seiei

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 01, 2015 3:11 pm

Suddenly a bright red light came from inside the box surrounding Setsuna and caused it to explode.
When the smoke cleared, Setsuna was standing there looking at his hand.
He then turned to Asuka revealing his red eyes staring at her with an evil smile.
"Ohh!! If it isn't Asuka!! Well I mean, little Asuka"
He stood there laughing.
"It's a shame you haven't met me yet"
Back to top Go down
nicolepage

nicolepage

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 01, 2015 1:47 pm

Now she's done it.
Asuka threw herself back, away from Setsuna as his magic began to pour out of his back as wings.
"Setsuna, what are you doing?!" What is he doing, the fool! If this continues, the breakdown phenomena may occur, and he'll kill everyone! How do I stop him?!
"Setsuna, snap out of it! You're better than this, damn it!" I don't have my sketchbook, so I can't connect... I can't believe I'm going to risk myself for this fool, allowing his emotions to rule him...
The girl stood up, brushing off the dirt from her clothes. Stepping back from him, Asuka breathed out gently, spreading her feet a bit. She took her arms and held them out in front of her, crossing them and holding two fingers up on each hand. Runes from before appeared a third time, but in a larger multitude. They kept spreading up her arm, beyond her wrists, beyond her elbows, up to her shoulders. Her eyes were closed as her mouth muttered out inaudible words and phrases. The same blackness appeared, but this was different from before: the two times, it appeared as an inky liquid, but this time it was more solid. A square slowly formed around Setsuna, building up and around him. The runes began to creep up along her neck, and her face showed obvious pain, but she continued anyways. The square turned into a box, and completely encompassed Setsuna. The blackness changed into a solid form, a black box with white, glowing runes. My arms are burning... I...can't focus... I would drain his magic...but I'm tired... It...hurts... All I can do is contain him...!
"Setsuna!!"
Sweat began to bead on her forehead and her arms trembled, but she yelled,
"Setsuna, snap out out of it! You're acting like an idiot right now! Letting something like this control you... Get it together!!" And you'd better do it quick... I can't keep this up...!
Back to top Go down
Setsuna F. Seiei

Setsuna F. Seiei

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 01, 2015 12:23 pm

So much was happening at once, Setsuna didn't know which way was up.
What is Asuka saying...? Was she trying to comfort me? But why?
The pain kept him from focusing.
Then he noticed his right eye get watery.
Am I crying....? I don't remember the last time I cried....
But before he could understand the situation, it happened.
He felt Asuka wrap her arm around his torso. The touch startled him. And when he looked at her this time, it wasn't the girl he had seen with the untrusting eyes, to him see looked like an older version of Asuka, with a sincere and caring smile.
Just then, he felt something inside him snap.
"Gahhhhhh!!!!!!"
The pain in his head disappeared, but wings of black magic sprouted from his back.
Back to top Go down
nicolepage

nicolepage

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 31, 2015 10:58 am

She took a step back when Setsuna looked at her, acting as if he was some gnarly animal. Oh, he's...crying...Ugh...I don't want to deal with this! But... The girl took pity on him, but was still torn about what to do. Again, she could just leave, but that's the best thing to do right now. Wait! I have an idea! But...ewww... Asuka hesitantly stepped forward, inching closer to the boy. When she was within range, she stretched a shaky hand out, her fingers gliding along his back in a gentle pat.
"Uh--...There...there..."
Taking it a stage further, she got even closer and wrapped her arm around his torso.
"I-It's...okay...? It'll be...okay... Don't.......cry..." Ugh, this is so disgusting! I hate this, but yet...it feels right?
Back to top Go down
Setsuna F. Seiei

Setsuna F. Seiei

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 31, 2015 9:13 am

Setsuna shook his head.
"No! I'm fine it's just--"
He raised his head to look at Asuka, but when he looked at her, he saw someone else, someone who looked like Asuka but not the same person he knew.
Tears started to drop from just his right eye.
Back to top Go down
nicolepage

nicolepage

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 30, 2015 5:52 pm

"...and I know you do as well...Ah--"
Her crude attitude was disrupted by the heavy breaths coming from her listener. Taking a glance over him, she could tell he was hurting. But why?
"Uh--"
This had never happened before. Asuka had never seen someone in pain, unless she was inflicting it. This came out of no where, and a weird feeling arose from her insides. Her slightly agape mouth twitched as she observed this odd practice in front of her.
"Se...tsuna?" Wh-what do people say in this situation...?! "A-Ah... Are you...okay?" Yeah, that's it, that's it! What else?
Her first thoughts were to just bolt, but that could lead to suspicion on her part. There must be something she can do, but what?? Call for help? Draw attention to herself so that this person she didn't care for could get help? That would just lead to questioning on why the pair were out so late.
"Ah...u-ummm...Do...you...want to go to the dorms...? Ah, yes, do you want to go to the dorms? You can go rest in your room...?" Rest...that...helps...right?
Back to top Go down
MintySenpai
Admin
MintySenpai

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 30, 2015 5:10 pm

All she needed was an OK from Mana and Carmen was off, jacket, socks single shoe and all (well not all she still had the basics like her shirt and stuff on) in one single leap to the bed. She didn't even hear whatever the heck else the blue haired Samaritan  was saying, THIS girl was on a one way course to dreamland. "Oooohhh mmmaaannnnnn this bed is way comfier than the doorms....aaaaah....." She bent her left arm back to her braid(While being face down) and undid the tassel, making her bright green hair slowly unwind on her back. It seemed that she used magic to keep her otherwise unruly hair together. "Yassssss....oh man im gonna sleep so good...and when I wake up *yawn* im gonna find my shoe...then I'm gonna find the bastard who i threw my shoe at...and rip im' to shreads....with my own....zzzzzzzzz...."
The events that happened-Memento-the vision, which seemed to indicate she was on the right timeline this time, and the others only briefly crossed her mind. Then again Carmen was a live in the moment kind of girl, she'd think MORE on it when she woke up the next day.

With those last words (and thoughts) she fell off to sleep and began to snore.Green hair covered what seemed like half of the bed, she had a lot more than it looked like. After a bit of time, her large red guitar case appeared and leaned on the side of the bed she had chosen. It looked like it had settled to sleep along with her as well.

Last edited by MintySenpai on Fri Jan 30, 2015 5:16 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : NEEDS MORE WORDS!!! GRAAAAA!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 8 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Trinty Seven Rp
Page 8 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Minty Kanten Forum :: RP Corner-
Jump to: