Minty Kanten Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of absolutely crazy people

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Trinty Seven Rp

Go down 
+2
Setsuna F. Seiei
blacksorrow
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Setsuna F. Seiei

Setsuna F. Seiei

Trinty Seven Rp - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 30, 2015 3:00 pm

Setsuna listened to her explanation.
Destroy the world.....? How could one person do that.....?
He continued listened until he heard the word "Trinity Seven". Setsuna clutched his head in agony with both his hands as strange visions appeared before him of familiar people he had never met.
W-What's going on??
He had heard the word "Trinity Seven" before but something about it this time was causing him to have these visions.
He tried to keep it to himself but the pain was too much and he started yelling softly and panting heavily.
Back to top Go down
nicolepage

nicolepage

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 30, 2015 2:08 pm

Asuka flinched at the word 'magic king', hearing Setsuna ask about it made her feel...disgusted. She totally forgot that he was there to inquire about the subject, and it seemed she had nothing else to say to avoid the question.
"Yes, I did... Since no one is around... I suppose I shall tell you... BUT!"
Giving one of her more nasty glares, she hissed,
"Breath a word of this to anyone, and I will end you."
Relaxing her anger, she sighed out gently and stated,
"The magic king is the sole person in any given world who will destroy it. The fate of a magic king is to destroy the world they live in by using the Trinity Seven, the seven most powerful mages. Either the magic king exploits them, kills them...it's up to him. An infinite cycle of worlds being created, destroyed, then replaced... That is the role the magic king carries out."
Changing the serious tone, she added,
"As to why I'm asking about the magic king, I'll never tell the likes of you. I have my secrets to keep...and I know you do as well..."
Back to top Go down
http://dreamself.me/forum/index.php
Setsuna F. Seiei

Setsuna F. Seiei

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 30, 2015 1:39 pm

Setsuna gave her a displeased looked.
"It doesn't matter what I think of you, either way you're obviously out of magic."
He sighed and stopped himself, not to pick at the girl.
"You said something like "Magic King" back at the church....?"
He said trying to change the subject
I know I've heard something like that before....
Back to top Go down
nicolepage

nicolepage

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 30, 2015 11:07 am

Back on the campus, a dome of black appeared, expanding in size until it matched that of the one that carried the two away. It started to dissolve at the top, swirling down and evaporating away. Looking around, it was the tree where Asuka had met Lane and was drawing all day. Though it was dark, one could visibly tell there were markings on Asuka's arms, stretching up to the elbow. As before, they grew bright and shattered, disappearing. The girl panted quietly and gently as to disguise her fatigue. It's been a while since I've used so much magic without connecting... I need to train myself again... What a fool I am to get so out of shape!
"Yes, I am fine... A tad drowsy, but fine... And yes, for the average mage to use high-level magic without connecting to their archive is dangerous... But, do you think I am the average mage~?"
Looking at Setsuna, she gave a small smirk, mischief in her eyes. I hate this feeling of weakness... I hate it! Learning that someone here at this school is a candidate... If they have an element...
Back to top Go down
Setsuna F. Seiei

Setsuna F. Seiei

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 30, 2015 10:34 am

Setsuna was ready to fight, but was surprised when Asuka landed next to him.
He was even more surprised when they were enveloped by the black ink, then were suddenly gone.
What was that.....? That couldn't be temporal magic?
He then turned to Asuka.
"Are you alright? Didn't they teach you that using magic without contacting your archive is dangerous?? "
Back to top Go down
blacksorrow

blacksorrow

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 30, 2015 1:29 am

~New Moon Chapel~
The President watched as Asuka boldly made her escape with Setsuna. He smirked at her suggestion. He then turned away and slowly made his way back to the alter, secretly happy that they had escaped, One less headache to deal with he thought. Once he reached the alter he turned back to the audience and said, "Despite our the rude interruptions, initiation night went smoothly. With the Goddess' melody nearing its end, I call this meeting adjourned." Everyone quickly rose and within a few seconds quickly vacated the chapel. Leaving only the President, the ghost pianoist, and the white masked spy still in the rafters.
-
The President waited for the ghost pianoist to disappear before saying, "That girl is the quite the troublemaker, right rat?"
        The white maksed spy jumps down landing in front of the President as it answers, "She is quite meddlesome. Though, I am thoroughly impressed with her escape."
         "Her magic appears to be quite versatile. But that troublemaker is more reckless then I expected. She probably used all her reserves to perform such a high class spell without initiating her thema or magus state." comments the President as he begins to slowly walk toward the doors of the chapel.
          The white masked spy along side him as it adds, "Quite reckless indeed, even if a skilled mage had performed such a technique their magic could easily go out of their control without some sort of stabilizer."
          Once the two reached the chapel's doors they stood their in silence for a moment as though waiting for the other to make the first move... The President, to the spy's surprise took a step forward and then held the door open for the spy. He then said, "I'm too good a mood to deal with a rat. Now scurry off before I change my mind." The spy quickly dashed past the President and disappeared into the night.

===

~Mana's room~
Mana seemed to notice Carmen's dire need for rest as she said, 'Go ahead... My bed's comfortable... I'll go to sleep in a little bit...' She then let go of Carmen's hand. 'I probably should of told you this earlier... I hope you don't mind... But... Um... Were going to have to share my bed...'
Back to top Go down
MintySenpai
Admin
MintySenpai

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 29, 2015 4:40 pm

Carmen tilted her head to the side a bit, her bright eyes closed a bit at Mana in sympathy(well it was more empathy she guessed) "My bad...I was serious about red being my favorite color though..." What an oddball...well who wasn't an oddball in this school. They were all loud as hell too. Didn't their moms teach them how to act? Or, on that point,how to dress?So bizarre...

She trumped her way along down to wherever the heck Mana was going.The hand that was being held was unfortunatly the one that was stiff and hurt a lot. Her emerald eyes gazed down at her one shoe-less foot. Oh damn....I don't have my boot..don't feel like going in my terminus to find another one...guess I'll walk barefoot tomorrow....

Before she realized it she was in another place. It looked like something out of Hogwarts to be honest. But Hogwarts wasn't real and this place was...purple-ey. "Woah...this is like my..." Her voice droned off, the energy she felt in this place was crazy. Her attention was drawn away from that to the bed in the center. Never did she want to plop on something so badly in her entire life...
Back to top Go down
https://mintykanten.forumotion.com
nicolepage

nicolepage

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 29, 2015 3:31 pm

"Pest?"
The girl looked up at where the president was looking and was shocked. Looking over the rafters, she could tell someone was there. It wasn't that there was a spy watching them, it was the fact that she didn't get some sort of sense of their presence that shocked her. When the pest dropped down, she was even more shocked.
"Setsuna?!"
Turning down from her state, she retorted,
"Oh, I shouldn't be that surprised, you are a government official, after all."
Back on her toes, she glanced about the room and caught on to the murderous intent of the group. Things seemed to take an ugly turn, but getting caught in the fray wasn't on her top priority. Wait, I'm forgetting already! He said there was a candidate at the school! Is it possible they possess an element?! Mulling over her thoughts, Asuka stepped forward and spoke aloud, mainly to the president,
"Well, it's a shame I must say this, but I believe I have collected what I sought after, and now I don't need to be here. As such, I will be taking my leave."
The robe she wore began to flutter gently, rising up and spinning in an unknown wind. A blackness, the same as she used to get her, swirled around her on the ground, the energy being the cause for the swirling cloak.
"I have to thank you, president, for telling me what I needed to know. I'm just one step closer to obtaining what I want."
Reaching out from under the cloak, she untied the ends and threw it off, letting it spin up in the wind.
"Now, if you'll excuse me..."
The girl jumped up, over the president and the area where the ceremony took place, and landed besides Setsuna. The blackness that had disappeared, reappeared in a larger circle that encompassed the boy as well.
"I just have a few loose ends to wrap up, but for now, this is good-bye and good night."
Before the circle of black ink totally consumed the two, she added with a wink,
"I guess you'll have to punish us later~"
With that, the ink formed a dome, which shrank into nothingness, taking the pair away from the New Moon Chapel.
Back to top Go down
blacksorrow

blacksorrow

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 29, 2015 2:50 pm

~New Moon Chapel~
The President looks at Setsuna uninterested as he says, "So the rat was just the government worm... I'm sorry, but I don't have time to deal with insects." He then looks back at Asuka as he asks, "So have considered what would be an appropriate punishment?"
-
The other members of the New Moon chapel continue to whisper among themselves, but unlike before the aura of the room begins to grow threatening as some of more opinionated of the group glare at Setsuna as though they were wearing to go.
Back to top Go down
Setsuna F. Seiei

Setsuna F. Seiei

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 29, 2015 1:03 am

Setsuna was watching the ceremony and analyzing the situation, ignoring the other person in the rafters.
1 non-combatant and the rest seemed like they would put up a fight.....
Then he saw Asuka get dragged in.
Make that two non-combatants......
He felt a cringe in his chest when he saw Asuka below him
I don't want her getting involved with these people....
So he was relieved to hear that she had no desire to, but got a little confused when she  brought up the Magic King.
But he didn't have time to think, his cover was blown.
He felt the president looking at him.
Damn.... I didn't want to get directly involved in this until I had more information....
But he knew Asuka could be in trouble based on the crowds reaction, so he didn't want to risk anything.
He quickly threw his small scarf around his neck and jumped down from the rafters
"I'm here on official business!!"
He exclaimed loudly.
"Members of "The New Moon" surrender quietly or face punishment!!"
Back to top Go down
blacksorrow

blacksorrow

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:02 pm

~New Moon Chapel~
The crowd let out a shocked gasp at Asuka's action. Others clench their fists as they stand up. The crowd yelled, "Heretic!" "Heretics must punished!" "Punish! Punish" the yells began to chant as the crowd was on the verge of rioting, but all was silenced when the President let out a loud snap from his right hand causing the Chapel to shake violently as his magic become overwhelming.

The chapel grew quiet as the President glared at Asuka. The chapel seemed to hold their breathe in anticipation. Suddenly to everyone's surprise the president suddenly began to laugh. The members all stared at him confused as he had to hug himself to contain his glee. He then said wiping a tear from his face, "I'm so glad I invited you. You don't disappoint, Miss Troublemaker." He smiled at Asuka as the members whispered quietly among themselves.

"So to answer your question, Miss Trou-ble-maker, I do know quite a bit about Magic Kings. In fact we have a candidate with us. That aside, we still have the issue of your punishment." He suddenly appears behind Asuka as he whispers to her, "But first, how should we deal with our little pest infestation?" he glances up at pitch black rafters.
Back to top Go down
nicolepage

nicolepage

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Wed Jan 28, 2015 6:28 pm

After gathering her wits, Asuka, whom was sitting on the floor, took a moment to notice her surroundings. She was inside the chapel, in the meeting, garbed in a hooded cloak. Most eyes were on her, but they quickly shifted over to the ceremony taking place. It was captivating, but it wasn't what she wanted. For fear of attack, she kept silent as three people in front of her suffered in agony, two in silence. It seemed this was how you joined, but this was not going to be the case. The president had come to her and asked what 'blessing' she would receive from some goddess. She spoke in a
condescending voice,
"Well...'Judgement' sounds like a good choice..."
Smirking,
"But..."
Standing up and having the hood hide her eyes,
"I want nothing."
Given the rest of the crowd, what she was doing was probably sacrilegious: Asuka pulled down the hood on her cloak, revealing her pernicious expression.
"I don't give a damn about this 'New Moon Chapel', or joining. I never wanted to join. I only came here for one reason: answers."
Holding her hands out openly, she continued,
"My true goal, my true purpose for coming here to this blasted school, is for answers. Now, I have high hopes that this meeting will have what I want, so you'd better not disappoint me, president. So, tell me..."
With a wickedly twisted smile on her face, these words slithered out of her mouth,
"Do you know what a magic king is, per chance?"
Back to top Go down
blacksorrow

blacksorrow

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Wed Jan 28, 2015 5:41 pm

~Library, fifth floor~
Mana answers in a small voice, "Don't make fun of me..." She then notices something amiss with Carmen, but can't put her exactly figure out what. Mana takes in a deep breathe before grabbing Carmen's hand and leading her down the stairs as she tell her telepathically, 'Please don't tell anyone about this... This place is suppose to be a secret...' She then stops midway between the fifth and fourth floor. Mana places her hand on the window there causing it brighten for a moment before expanding into a doorway.
-
The two go through the doorway as Mana continues to lead Carmen. Soon they reach a small meeting room with a only a large table with a chairs surrounding it. In the back of the room a curtain is poorly covering a door. Mana quickly heads to the door and opens it revealing a faintly lit room riddled with seals and strange color changing gems embedded in the walls. In the center of the room a large elegant purple bed with matching transparent curtains stands. Near it is a crystal ball on a table with two chairs next to it. Besides a dresser and a few chests the room is empty.

===
~New Moon Chapel~
The President along with a most of the sitting members turn their attention to the disorientated hooded Asuka. The President then says, "Please step forward once you've decided which of the three blessings you would like to receive." He then turns his attention back to the three initiates bowing before him. He walks out from behind the alter and lightly placing his hand on the first initiates right shoulder.

The President then begins to says, "I give you blessing of purity." The initiate cringes in pain as the area under the President's hand glows while the mentor holds the initiate in place. After a few seconds the glowing stops as the President moves his hand away leaving a empty white moon shaped circle. The mentor's similar positioned moon glows for a moment as slowly fills in the missing portion of their own moon.

The President then moves on to the next initiate, but this time touching their left shoulder as he says, "I give you blessing of corruption." Similar events take place.

The President then moves to the last of the three initiates, this time placing his hand on the forehead of the initiate. "I give you blessing of judgement." Unlike the last two initiates this one screams out in pain as they shake violently. Then he moves his hand away the initiate nearly collapses as the mentor holds them.

The President then begins to preach:
          "The three blessings are the gifts handed down to us from the Moon Goddess. Purity, the gift of the Goddess' protection and the doorway to unlocking our dormant instincts. Corruption, the gift of the Goddess' strength and the key to unlocking our true strength. Judgement, the gift of the Goddess' light that allows us to find the path hidden in the darkness."

He then looks at Asuka and asks, "Which of the Goddess' blessings do you seek?"
Back to top Go down
nicolepage

nicolepage

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Wed Jan 28, 2015 1:54 pm

With every step the girl took, her heart raced with excitement. She was getting closer to getting answers, and knowing if the process of enrolling here was worth. Before she could get a chance to admire the entrance, large shadow hands lept out from the doors, grabbing her. Caught up in the ecstasy, Asuka was ill-prepared for such a thing to occur, so was haplessly dragged in into the unknown...
Back to top Go down
MintySenpai
Admin
MintySenpai

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 27, 2015 11:56 am

Carmen jumped a little at the sudden color change, then chuckled. "Ahuhuh...nah, it's okay. You know red's actually my favorite color..." Standing up (yet again) she gathered up the blanket. "But yeah, if you don't mind I 'spose I will crash at your place-ouoh-" Her fingers froze up, guess she played too hard too. Luckily the blanket stayed in place. She delicately lifted her arms so the blanket would fall over her shoulders in a shawl type fashion. She really didn't want to show any signs of weakness, as usual.
Back to top Go down
blacksorrow

blacksorrow

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:15 pm

~New Moon Chapel~
The three pairs walk to the front of the alter. The three inductees then kneel down before the President. He then turns to the three mentors and is about say something when he notices a familiar presence outside the chapel. He glares toward their direction as he then snaps his fingers. Suddenly the doors of the chapel burst open as shadows spring out from them and quickly pull Asuka inside before disappearing as the doors slam shut behind her.
-
The President still glaring at her then says, "It seems out the last of the initiates has finally decided to arrive."

===
~Library, fifth floor~
Mana answers telepathically in a mischievous voice, 'Hee, hee... I might be...' Mana suddenly turns red as she then says laughing a little, 'I'm sorry if I scared you... I just wanted to know how it would feel... Sorry again...'
Back to top Go down
MintySenpai
Admin
MintySenpai

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 26, 2015 6:26 pm

Wait, kidnapped?! That sounded pretty intense. Not like she couldn't beat the living hell out of who or whatever would try and do it. In all honesty she was too tired to care at this point. Another question rose: could she trust this girl-Mana?

Carmen gave Mana a skeptical, tired look. "Hmmmm....I don't know....how do I know you're not the one taking students?" The last bit of her sentence was a bit of a joke. Wow, surprised I pulled that off whatnot with how frickin' tired I am... A sigh left her lips and she stretched out a little.
Back to top Go down
nicolepage

nicolepage

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 26, 2015 4:17 pm

As the light in front of her sights grew brighter, the other grew dim and strangely gave off a monstrous aura. It was tempting to wait and see what the fuss was about, but the sight of the New Moon Chapel made her feel slightly excited about entering. Leaning back, Asuka stopped moving forward and hovered in place from the blackness around her. Snapping her fingers, the symbols on her wrists glowed then shattered, and the blackness shrank down into nothingness, leaving her to land on her feet. She now stood in front of the building, breathing gently, her breathes forming small clouds in the cold. A smile inched along her face, a glint of excitement in her eyes. Right now, she stood in front of the one place that could hold the answer for her journey to this school. The fact of gaining knowledge was exciting, so she ran to the side of the building, going around to the front to enter. Someone was talking on the inside, but it was too muffled to make out words. The meeting must have started, and she was late to it. Hopefully, there was an open entrance at the front of this place...
Back to top Go down
blacksorrow

blacksorrow

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 25, 2015 3:02 pm

~East Section~
The light in front of Asuka quickly becomes brighter and brighter. Soon the back of New Moon Chapel was in full view of her. The chapel gives off a supernatural glow as well as an eerie, calming aura.

The light to that was to the east is now faint, but the feeling of being watched was still present. It felt as though is she waited long enough she would see something terrible...

===

~Library, fifth floor~
Mana looked at Carmen confused for a moment before speaking telepathically again. 'Are you sure you want to spend the night here?... Its not against the rules, but... people have been reported going missing here... Though they usually show up days later... Some don't reappear for weeks or even months...' Mana then turns away from Carmen as she continues sounding a bit nervous,'Umm... If you want... This isn't really allowed... And I'll probably get scolded by Seth later... But... Would you like to stay with me?...'
Back to top Go down
MintySenpai
Admin
MintySenpai

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 25, 2015 2:22 pm

Carmen shrugged. "I don't care. Sleep is sleep, I don't feel like going all the way back to my dorm..." Should she though? What if she got caught in this library....
She threw down the blanket and plopped down where she stood, this looked like a good spot.
Back to top Go down
PandyKae

PandyKae

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 23, 2015 6:12 pm

Kiyoko gripped the bottom of her blazer as the taller student approached her. Placing his hand on her shoulder, he leaned down to her level.
"Say little girl you should hurry off to bed. Otherwise some scary monster might come out and claim the price on your head," he warned.
Kiyoko tightened her hold and nodded shakily.
"O..okay," she murmured.
Still facing the taller boy, she reached her hand to her doorknob and twisted it just enough to push the door to open inward. She bowed and stepped back into her room.
"Th...thank you?" she whispered before closing it gently.
Once inside, she let out a heavy sigh and locked the door. She rubbed her eyes and took out her buns, her black hair fell down to her lower back. Kiyoko changed into pajamas before crawling under her blankets and cuddling her panda bag to sleep.
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/view/t7rpcomix
nicolepage

nicolepage

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 23, 2015 5:42 pm

As Asuka continued her walk, things started to turn pitch black.
"Hm...this isn't going well. It'll be dark...too dark."
Before she knew it, everything disappeared into inky blackness. While the dark was of no concern, what could be hiding in it put her on high alert. Whispers slithered out of the girl's mouth as runes appeared on both of her wrists, forming a "bracelet". When her vision finally adjusted, the faintest of lights could be seen in the distance, one much brighter than the other. Having not moved meant she was facing south, and the faintest of the two was there.
"Well...the imp said not to diverge from the path, so I will head toward that one."
More whispers were caught on the wind, and something darker than this night itself started to form. Asuka was lifted up by this darkness as it grew, swirling around her legs. When it ceased to grow, one last word was muttered by the girl:
"Go."
And with that, she began to move at a much higher velocity than walking or running would've done. Getting to the New Moon Chapel at this rate wouldn't take long, depending on the distance she was from it. Given that unknown information, the speed was adjusted accordingly (as to not arrive as a muck of blood on the walls of the chapel, but not slow enough as to be later than she already is.).
Back to top Go down
blacksorrow

blacksorrow

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 23, 2015 5:26 pm

~School Dorm~
Once Annette was out of sight a tall male student wearing a combat jacket over his uniform came out of the shadows as he says to himself, "So that's the infamous 3SD commander... But I suppose you can't judge a book by its cover." He then puts his hand on Kiyoko's shoulder as he leans down to see her at eye level as he says nonchalantly, "Say little girl you should hurry off to bed. Otherwise some scary monster might come out and claim the price on your head."
===

~Library, fourth floor~
Mana quickly leads Carmen inside the library. The the library was shaped like a large cylinder with a large spiraling staircase on its edge leading to the ground floor. The inside of the building was well lit due to collection of multicolored floating orbs of light that continually floated up and down though the large opening in the center of each of the libraries three floors.
-
"Are you going to spend the night here?..." Mana asked telepathically.
===

~East Section, North of Chapel~
The low amount of light left outside quickly faded away as the dark moonless night complete its dominance over the land cloaking it pitch black. The only lights viable to Asuka were the stars, and a pair of eerie glows in the distance. The faintest of them were directly South of her and other which seemed to close by was to the East...
===

~New Moon Chapel~
The only three robed people without any designs on their robes stood up as three others with a almost fully filled moon stood up as well. The President then continues, "By accepting this task you are also agreeing to guide your initiate toward their own path of truth. As they get closer to their own answers, so will you for they will act as marker of past and will help guide you toward your futures."
---
Hiding on the rafters as well in front of Setsuna was a black robed figure with a white mask. They quietly listened to the service as they turned their attention from the President to the organist and then finally to Setsuna.
Back to top Go down
Setsuna F. Seiei

Setsuna F. Seiei

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 23, 2015 4:22 pm

Later that day Setsuna had a mission to complete.
He had orders to investigate a cult that was posing as an organization called The New Moon which was based here at the school. After preparing everything in his room, such as changing clothes and equipping appropriate gear like weapons, he heading out toward the chapel where they were meeting. He knew they started at night so he had to get there before sundown if he wanted to spy on them. After waiting a while in the rafters of the church people began to show up.
"I'll observe first before making a move......"
He started counting the people and running simulations in his head. Then he noticed an unusual looking one.
"That one must be the leader...."
He closely watched as the service began.
Back to top Go down
nicolepage

nicolepage

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Wed Jan 21, 2015 1:06 pm

"South, eh? And how am I supposed to know that?"
Standing up, she reached her hands out to find a door, of which she did and pushing on it to lead outside. It was barely lit out, but barely means that the sun is still able to be seen setting: in the west.
"So...the south it is. I'll be leaving, then."
Not taking a second look back, she started to head in the direction of the mysterious New Moon Chapel meeting. If they have the information I want, then coming to this stupid school will be worth while...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 9 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Trinty Seven Rp
Page 9 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Minty Kanten Forum :: RP Corner-
Jump to: