Minty Kanten Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of absolutely crazy people

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Journey for a Wish RP

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
MintySenpai
Admin
MintySenpai

Journey for a Wish RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey for a Wish RP   Journey for a Wish RP - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 29, 2014 5:29 pm

30 minutes after the girl was laying on the roof

After the guards had spotted her on the roof the girl had tucked away her loot and gently pulled up her signature hood, that of olive green velvet with silk at the end and vanished into the night. It was actually an old mansion curtain but everyone wore the style now a days so she wasn't spotted in crowds when she wore this, the only way you could spot her is if you looked at her eyes which looked like they had a life of their own. They shimmered with golden life and thrill for the hunt.(Of precious things that is.)

The girl now turned a corner near the outskirts of the dense city she was currently in, the meteor that had crashed far off lingered in her mind.  The thought of that meteor made her very uncomfortable because she didn't like believing in stupid fairy tales, even religion left a bad taste in her mouth.

But what if it could be true. I could become the god of a planet if i pursue the meteor..." The young lass thought as she stared at her own wanted poster. The poster was relatively new with a picture of her young face, shimmering eyes, and a righteous amount of dollar bills beneath the name 'Viera Shieldhart'

"Well I need to lay low for awhile anyways...I guess i might as well give it a shot. hey who knows. Maybe my wish'll come true..." She smirked at the thought and made her way to the direction the star had fallen.

Back to top Go down
https://mintykanten.forumotion.com
blacksorrow

blacksorrow

PostSubject: Re: Journey for a Wish RP   Journey for a Wish RP - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:39 am

At the spot where the meteorite crashed a dust cloud hangs over. Slowly dispersing with the light cold breeze. In the center of the crash sight some sort of creature cloaked in darkness lays...
                   Soon it begins to stir as small rocks rain down on the crash site, having just returned from the crash. The creature attempts to stand up, but falls back onto the ground, after a few more attempts. The shadow manages to turn onto its back revealing a humanoid shape...
                It stares up at the large opening it created in the tree line from its landing... The shadow weakly looks around, before looking back up at the dark sky with a smile. The waning cold moon hanging over head.
                The shadow begins to imagine what sort of creatures he will see or the kind of journey stands in front of him as he lets out a relaxing, but painful sigh. The weakly moves his tattered black glove underneath his equally damaged black jacket and lets it rest on his chest. He clenches it with pain as he lets out a few painful quiet laughs as he thinks to himself, 'Looks like I broke a few ribs again....'
Back to top Go down
Dia Senpai
Admin
Dia Senpai

PostSubject: Re: Journey for a Wish RP   Journey for a Wish RP - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:36 pm

"Lossi!"

The name echoed through the wide, open field. However, the owner of the name was nowhere to be found in said field, instead sitting at the top of a tree, hair lightly fluttering in the wind. The night was cool, but she didn't mind, even with such a simple outfit on. Her rather blank eyes watched the horizon, eerily still and unblinking, even as her name rung out once more.

She finally moved - a soft intake of breath as a star shot through the sky, and her eyes followed it as it moved closer to earth. Her fingers tightened around the branch she was holding as the ground rumbles with the impact of the meteorite, and she finally moves her whole body, jumping gracefully from the tree, landing on the grass with hardly a sound.

A voice seems to breathe words into her ear, and she cocks her head slightly, listening.

"Make a wish... Then find the falling star... For if those who follow it to its end, their wish will come true..."

The ghost of a smile crosses the girl's lips.

"A wish.. huh?" Her voice is breathy, soft as the words she had heard. And she answers them:

"I wish... for a sun."

And if anyone were to look in her eyes as she spoke, they would see those orbs holding nothing but moonlight and cold.

Last edited by Chrome Senpai on Tue May 06, 2014 7:39 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://mintykanten.forumotion.com/
MintySenpai
Admin
MintySenpai

PostSubject: Re: Journey for a Wish RP   Journey for a Wish RP - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 28, 2014 3:38 pm

(music: 1983 by flying lotus)

A slender girl laid on the roof staring at the sky, there were shouts not far off calling her angrily. She had stolen something she guessed was important, a dark silk bag tied around her neck was the proof of her thievery,a gem within it being her new key to richness.  They called it the north star gem because it looked like you were holding a starry galaxy in your hands. "Heh, kinda like I stole a wish ..." The owner of the gem was a rich man obviously who constantly had her on the run from everything. "He just happens to be the richest man and I the most clever and poor theif." As she looked up further she noticed an actual star falling from the sky and landing far far away in the distance. Custom says these falling stars are an opportune way to make a wish that would maybe come true. "Psht. All fairy tales and child lies."

but then she heard a voice calling out.

"Make a wish... Then find the falling star... For if those who follow it to its end, their wish will come true..."
She chuckled, it was like the world was taunting her.

"A wish huh...if I ever had a wish it would be to have a world of my own. Yeah a whole world. Where I was the God and I could do whatever I wanted....with nothing to run from."

Closing her eyes the girl smiled at the thought of that. "Then I wouldn't have to steal anything because I'd own everything--Bein' a god n" all..."
Back to top Go down
https://mintykanten.forumotion.com
blacksorrow

blacksorrow

PostSubject: Journey for a Wish RP   Journey for a Wish RP - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:12 pm

Intro:
     A knock is heard from a behind a door. Which is then followed by a sweet girl's voice saying, "Master Zerx there's a guest at the door for you." From within the pitch black room hidden behind the door a deep voice answers, "Send them away..."
      "Very well, Master."
Zerx calls out, "Before you go, Terra. Tell the others to make the preparations. It seems the war is coming... And besides it a bit too early to him yet." A white eye pierces the darkness in the room filling it with a powerful horrifying aura....

----

In the cold night sky a shooting star darts across the sky. Something seems wrong about the star as it seems to be plummeting toward the ground. Soon the shooting star becomes a meteorite as it slams into the ground.

----

Focus:
You happen to watch the star shooting as it plummeted toward the ground. While that was happening a voice called out saying, "Make a wish... Then find the falling star... For if those who follow it to its end, their wish will come true..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Journey for a Wish RP   Journey for a Wish RP - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Journey for a Wish RP
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Minty Kanten Forum :: RP Corner-
Jump to: