Minty Kanten Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of absolutely crazy people

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Journey for a Wish RP

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
MintySenpai
Admin
MintySenpai

Journey for a Wish RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey for a Wish RP   Journey for a Wish RP Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:07 am

Viera's frown widened and opened to show a considerable amount of surprise. She stepped inside quickly and closed the door behind her. "Wasn't born in a barn I guess." Looking around the girl noticed the chandelier and looked at the two doors. One was practically screaming for her to go inside, the other was more or less telling her to take a long walk off a short pier. Viera then turned her attention to the table. "More unintelligible video-game text, it must be telling me where the doors go and WHY am I talking to my self?!" Shaking her head she walked more briskly up to the open door, easily shaking aside her suspicion and walked through the mysterious passage. "Maybe I should wish for friends, this talking to myself thing is starting to drive me insane..."
Back to top Go down
https://mintykanten.forumotion.com
nicolepage

nicolepage

PostSubject: Re: Journey for a Wish RP   Journey for a Wish RP Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 10, 2014 8:51 pm

"Come ooooooonnnnnn~! Hurry uuuuupp!"

A little girl jumped back and forth, looking at another older girl as she weaved something.

"Is it done? Is it done? Is it done?"

"If you keep bugging me, it won't get done!"

"AWWWWwwww, come on, Ciska, you've made 'em faster for everyone else!"

The girl stopped moving and put on a pout.

"You made mine last 'cause you don't like me..."

"Done."

"REALLY?!"

The older girl, Ciska, held up a small bracelet of pink and white clothe, much to the younger's astonishment. A smile grew on her face bigger than any other as she snatched it and wrapped it around her left wrist.

"ThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyouTHANKYOU!!"

The girl looked at her wrist gleefully, then ran off to join a group of children her age in what seemed like a jumbled up game of tag. Ciska rested her arms on her knees as she slouched forward, staring at the group as they laughed and played. Her dark brown hair was tied into two long pigtails which reached to her hips, moving back and forth between each wave. Sighing, she stood up and walked outside the small tent.

Opposite the warm light of the lanterns inside, outside had a cool sting, which was illuminated by the moon. The alley in which this tent of sewn-up sheets and trash was dark and damp as usual. Lights from the world of people with money were on, but didn't shine their light on these slums. Having had her eyes adjusted, Ciska jumped up on a trash can, jumping up again to grab on to a broken ladder's rung. Climbing up the rusted metal, she jumped one last time, hanging on to the ledge of one of the buildings. Digging her bare feet into the old bricks, she pried herself up and sat down on the building's roof.

The hairs on her skin stood on end from the cold, given most of it was exposed because of her tattered tank and cut-up shorts. She stared at the night sky in somber. On certain nights like these, she has a feeling of self-pity for herself and her 'clan', what being poor, homeless, and parent-less. Abandoned for no good reason.

Her chain of thoughts was broken when her eye caught sight of a shooting star. Reflected in her teal eyes, she watched in awe as it fell.

"I'm not much of a wishing kind of person, but-"

"Make a wish... Then find the falling star... For if those who follow it to its end, their wish will come true..."

Caught off guard by the voice, she looked around for a source. Baffled by the irony of the situation,

"Okay, changin' my mind, I am a wishing kind of person, I wish--!!"

Stopping herself before she said it aloud, she corrected herself,

"Wait a minute...Say your wish aloud, it won't come true."

Staring down at the lit-up tent filled with kids she called her family, she shouted to them,

"Hey! I'm goin' out for a bit! I'll be back!"

No reply came from the tent. Shrugging her shoulders, she stared out into the nearby forest with a determined look in her eye. Taking a deep breath, she jumped off the roof of the building she was on and landed on the same broken ladder. It creaked with the sudden weight from above, which made her heart skip a beat. When it didn't break, she climbed down and landed on the same trash can. Checking for any passers-by, Ciska ran through the town to go toward the forest...

((...ono...Wall...of...text...))
Back to top Go down
http://dreamself.me/forum/index.php
blacksorrow

blacksorrow

PostSubject: Re: Journey for a Wish RP   Journey for a Wish RP Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 10, 2014 2:19 am

The moment Vierra peeked inside the cabin it suddenly began to light up as a strange crystal chandelier slowly began to glow above the entry way revealing a greeting room with two doors one lying on each side of the room. In front of a Vierra is a table set against the wall in front of her. The wall has a sign on it with arrows pointing to the doors written in strange characters that glow unnaturally similar to the sign at the front.

The door to the right opens slightly as though it were inviting Vierra to enter it. At the same time the door to the left begins to darken as though it were hiding itself from the light...

====
((Note: This RP is still open if you wish to join. Just send me a message before you drop in. :) ))
Back to top Go down
MintySenpai
Admin
MintySenpai

PostSubject: Re: Journey for a Wish RP   Journey for a Wish RP Icon_minitime1Wed May 21, 2014 1:33 pm

The gem thief peeked her head in to see if anyone was there. Viera then took off her night specs since the moonlight was brighter in the cabin's clearing than in the dark forest where she had previously been. She thought of speaking and saying  "Hello is anyone there" but shook her head and decided to stay quiet until she saw anyone or anything in the cabin. The familiar feeling of adrenaline that came when she was being sneaky rushed in and fueled her curiosity even more.

They say curiosity killed the cat, good thing cats have 9 lives.

Last edited by MintySenpai on Wed May 21, 2014 1:36 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : the reply was too short no more detail minty M O RE GRAMMAR)
Back to top Go down
blacksorrow

blacksorrow

PostSubject: Re: Journey for a Wish RP   Journey for a Wish RP Icon_minitime1Wed May 21, 2014 12:07 pm

Anselm nodded as he said, "Its only fair. Feel free to ask me anything, but afterwards could you show me the way to town?" He looked up at the moon and then at the ground as though he were noting things about them. He then looked back at Lossi with a smile as he waited for her questions.

===

As Vierra drew closer to the cabin the ajar door slowly began to open wider as though it were welcoming her in. Despite that nothing stirred inside the cabin as the light inside flittered.

Around the cabin nothing seem to be stirring as well. No it seemed more like things were staying away from the cabin for no tracks were around it except for the footprints following the path to the cabin. The tress around the cabin seem to seal off the cabin's space except for the opening from the hunters trail.
Back to top Go down
MintySenpai
Admin
MintySenpai

PostSubject: Re: Journey for a Wish RP   Journey for a Wish RP Icon_minitime1Wed May 14, 2014 12:41 pm

Ugh..she just knew this was worth probably none of her time. Viera quirked her lips and raised an eye brow as she stood in front of what looked like an old rundown cabin. "I don't remember this cabin being here...ever...and I hate to compare such knowledge of just how well I know this whole forest to knowing the back of my hand but I might as well point that out--" As she was speaking to no one in particular but herself she realized that the sign above the cabin was practically brand spanking new, in fact it looked like it was installed just yesterday if not a little while ago.

"Well look at that...maybe this cabin of sorts is inhabited..." She tilted her head to the side to get a better look at the cabin. She very slowly made her way up to the entrance to peek in...

(hey wow the gal on the right 9the only one there??) looks like Viera  http://img01.emotionflow.com/galleria/user_img7/13688/1368806098499303.jpeg_480.jpg )
Back to top Go down
Dia Senpai
Admin
Dia Senpai

PostSubject: Re: Journey for a Wish RP   Journey for a Wish RP Icon_minitime1Wed May 14, 2014 10:13 am

(( TERA's new class Reaper came out!!! So i'll be playing that for the day orz/ ))

Lossi nearly laughed - ears! "There is a little town nearby, Newport. Yes, we have night and day. It's currently night, the moon is out. You are on Earth.Or, Gaia." She shook her head so her hair moved. "No these are not ears. Just my hairstyle, thank you. We don't have ears or extra appendages here on Earth." She was amused by that - she'd been asked before though, surprisingly, but it wasn't as innocent... she shook those thoughts away.

"If you don't mind, now could you answer some questions for me?" She was analyzing those questions he had asked, but she needed more information.
Back to top Go down
https://mintykanten.forumotion.com/
blacksorrow

blacksorrow

PostSubject: Re: Journey for a Wish RP   Journey for a Wish RP Icon_minitime1Tue May 13, 2014 6:53 pm

Anselm happily  smiled at her and then asked, "First, is there a town or a city nearby? Second, does this world have a night and a day? Third, what is the name of this world? Last and this one is something I'm having trouble judging, are those ears?" He looks at her hair as though it had been weighing on his mind for a while.

===

The trail leads to an opening with a small old cabin surrounded by an old rusted metal fence. The light is coming from inside the cabin. Its door is ajar and the gate of the fence is broken off laying in the dirt yard near the cabin.

Though its quite easy to tell its old and looks uninhabited a sign on the top of the cabin looks out of place... Its a new metal sign with strange letters carved into it, but the weird part about it besides its age is that the letters glow unnaturally.

===

A man covered by a white cloak appears out of a open in mid air. The man looks around for something as he notices he's on an empty road with a large city in the distance ahead of him. As the rift closes behind him he senses a strong presence nearby him. When he looks toward its direction he notices a young man with a white jacket walking away from the city. The white cloaked figure quickly approaches the man as he calls out, "Child, have you seen a group of weirdos wearing a robe similar to mine walking around here? They should each be a different color and they were probably yelling at each other."
Back to top Go down
MintySenpai
Admin
MintySenpai

PostSubject: Re: Journey for a Wish RP   Journey for a Wish RP Icon_minitime1Mon May 12, 2014 12:16 pm

Viera cautiously and quietly made her way down the path towards the light. Making sure to notice the odd footprints before her first, then proceeding towards the light. She was almost captivated by the entrancing light before her.

For the first time since she entered the forest she felt a calm in her stomach--or maybe that was because of the liquid in her flask. Maybe I drank too much of that stuff...naah I can hold my liquor better than dionysus himself. Not that the greek gods were even real in any sense she secretly liked to consider herself better than any god.
Back to top Go down
Dia Senpai
Admin
Dia Senpai

PostSubject: Re: Journey for a Wish RP   Journey for a Wish RP Icon_minitime1Sat May 10, 2014 9:55 pm

Lossi blinked in surprise. Money? She shrugged it off for later. "I could be asking you that - but that can come later. If I can answer it, I would be happy to." She wasn't sure "happy" was the right word - but she was curious. What would he ask?

She should have been asking the questions - he was a foreigner to the planet - but instead, she was answering. It was a flip of her usual position, and she wasn't sure how comfortable she was with it. She hid everything, of course. She would keep an open mind for now.
Back to top Go down
blacksorrow

blacksorrow

PostSubject: Re: Journey for a Wish RP   Journey for a Wish RP Icon_minitime1Sat May 10, 2014 9:37 pm

Anselm noticed Lossi's lip twitch but nothing of it as he bowed his head disappointed in her response. When he heard Lossi question he sighed as he answered, "Not really, but it does have most of my money... Though I would appreciate your help, I believe it would be best to look for it lights up." He takes one more look around before he remembers something.

He turns to Lossi and asks, "If you don't mind would mind answering some questions for me?"  

===

At the end of the hunter's trail a faint light can seen through the thick brush. The trail is relatively straight with a slight wind to the left. The footprints on the hunter's trail are weird as well. Some of them are muddy, others are scorched, but as you venture further down the trail the footprints become normal.

===
Somewhere far away in the dark an irritated man's voice asks, "Master Zerx, are you sure it was good idea to leave that thing behind?"
            Zerx happily responds, "Not at all, Grimmorth. It actually could cause great harm to that world."
             Grimmorth angrily says, "Why?! Did you instruct us to leave it behind then!!!"
"Because I thought it would be fun." Zerx answers with a laugh.
             Terra's sweet voice calls out, "Don't fight with Master!"
Griimorth grumbles as Zerx happily chimes, "By the way you four better hurry up! Otherwise we might end up in different places!!"
               Terra calls, "Wait up master!!"
Back to top Go down
Dia Senpai
Admin
Dia Senpai

PostSubject: Re: Journey for a Wish RP   Journey for a Wish RP Icon_minitime1Sat May 10, 2014 12:28 pm

(( Sorry for the wait! Been super busy 2day  :emberras1: ))

Lossi's lips twitched just slightly, as if wanting to smile back - but it had been so long since she truly laughed, she wasn't sure if she was even capable of it anymore. Instead, she tilted her head in acknowledgement, ignoring the slight warmth in her chest.

She was curious then, about the red bag. "I have not, sorry." Her eyes wandered around the area, but found nothing except charred ground and some twigs. "Is it important?" Her gaze flickered over the strange man - he was so... honest? Lossi felt a grudging respect for that. She wanted to know more about this being. "Want me to help you look for it?" It was said casually, almost cold - and she would hit herself mentally over offering her aid later. For now, she didn't mind offering to help - and to learn.

What better way to get knowledge then from the very source?
Back to top Go down
MintySenpai
Admin
MintySenpai

PostSubject: Re: Journey for a Wish RP   Journey for a Wish RP Icon_minitime1Thu May 08, 2014 11:49 am

(HOO HEEHEEHOO  :teehee: )

"What on earth....is this the result of another meteor? Why are these trees wet and scorched at the same time this doesn't make any sense." Vierra was trumping towards where the light had gone now, she had a feeling she missed something important and or potential blackmail material that had happened to the silver haired space man and the blue haired girl.

"Oh well I was getting bored with that anyways. Besides now I can do my..not so internal monologue--woahwhat-" She stopped her (notso) internal monologue to look at a huge opening in the ground, it didn't look like a meteor at all...it looked like an earthquake. Her heart jumped in her chest when she realized if she hadn't stopped walking she would have gone and walked right into the crack into the ground. "Well that was close..."

Peering closer she realized a hunter's trail was at the end of the crack in the ground. And how; even stranger the fact that none of the trees around the trail had not moved in any way. "How odd..."
Back to top Go down
blacksorrow

blacksorrow

PostSubject: Re: Journey for a Wish RP   Journey for a Wish RP Icon_minitime1Wed May 07, 2014 8:09 pm

Anselm nodded to Lossi as he said, "Thank you for your forgiveness Miss Lossi and for understanding. I hope I didn't startle you too much when you first saw me. I must of looked frightening with my dreadful attire. So thank you for not running away from me. I must say so far you have been the nicest person I've met." He smiled warmly at her as he thought, 'I'm glad she didn't attack me... I wouldn't of blamed her though... It wouldn't of been the first time....'

He then touched his right side. He looked surprise as he looked at his person reaching into his pockets and lifting up his badly damaged jacket's tail as he looked around his feet. "Where did that bag go?" he asked aloud as he spun around once and then looked at Loosi. He then asked her, "Did you happen to see a small red bag?"  
Back to top Go down
Dia Senpai
Admin
Dia Senpai

PostSubject: Re: Journey for a Wish RP   Journey for a Wish RP Icon_minitime1Wed May 07, 2014 7:27 pm

(( :dokis2: ))

Lossi's first thought was that the language barrier was broken.

Her second...

Did I just have my first kiss taken by an alien...?!

She stepped back, eyes wide, the surge of heat from her cheeks making her head light, and was horrified to find her emotions running unchecked - her eyes probably a wide open door to her soul. She slammed the door shut.

She had to admit though, she wasn't as... disgusted as a normal girl probably would be. Didn't mean she wasn't freaking out though - she just quickly tried to reign in her emotions. Plus, the dude looked pretty embarrassed too, and he seemed pretty polite and apologetic, so she would try and sort this out. Without physical violence, though her hand was itching to show how startled she had been...

"Th-thanks, I think. You are um... forgiven." Oh great, now she was stuttering. Her prided iron control was shattered, and she gave it up as a hopeless job for now. "Um, Anselm..?" She tried to sound out the name - it felt weird on her tongue, and she had a feeling she was probably butchering it badly. Shaking her head, she tried to move on. "Uhm. Well, if I could ask you some questions.. now that we can understand each other... this whole situation is a bit.. well, surreal." Her hands fluttered about her, trying to unconsciously relay her distress. She clenched them as soon as she noticed, and tried to bring herself under control.

The only thing Lossi could do now was try and talk through this, and, hopefully get some answers. "Oh. I'm Lossi, by the way." She had his name after all - as strange of a name it was. She felt some of her usual icy wit come back - she wanted to say "welcome to Earth", but she would bite her lip. For now.
Back to top Go down
blacksorrow

blacksorrow

PostSubject: Re: Journey for a Wish RP   Journey for a Wish RP Icon_minitime1Wed May 07, 2014 6:04 pm

The man noticed her slight change in color as he approached. He took one last look at her face before quickly kissing her. Her lips were somewhat warm against his. Though it only lasted a second, the kiss felt much longer. It was as though time stood still and froze that moment. When he pulled away it felt as though something was left behind as a warmth was still on Lossi lips.

The man stared at Lossi for a moment looking somewhat embarrassed. He took in a short breathe as though in an attempt to compose himself. He then said, "I apologize for my unruly action, but it was the swiftest way for me to obtain your language. I hope you can forgive me, my name is Anselm Zephro. It is a pleasure to meet such a beautiful maiden."

===

As Vierra drew closer to where the light had disappeared from the forest began to become stranger. The ground and some of the trees were wet and glistened under the moonlight despite it being a clear night. Also, some trees had scorch marks on them and the leaves show signs of burning as well. Other trees had deep slashes in them that spread all the way to the canopy leaving holes for beams of moonlight to shine through.

In a clearing trees lay on their sides and the ground is cracked as though there were some sort of earthquake. At the end of it a hunters trail stood with signs of recent activity. If the trees near it hadn't been knocked over it would of easily over looked...
Back to top Go down
Dia Senpai
Admin
Dia Senpai

PostSubject: Re: Journey for a Wish RP   Journey for a Wish RP Icon_minitime1Wed May 07, 2014 3:08 pm

The man said another strange, unidentifiable word and stepped closer. In spite of herself, Lossi felt her cheeks heat up with emotion - just slightly a shade more then her usual pale color, but it was more then she ever did, usually. (She blamed the excitement of finding an alien who looked like a human.)

He looked a bit resigned as he stepped closer, and she couldn't help the twist in her stomach - what was about to happen that caused such a look? There was a language barrier, that much was obvious - was he going to do something about it now? Scenarios flew through her still sluggish mind, and none of them were good.

She couldn't step back, though - it was like she was frozen in place, just waiting to see what the being's next move would be. Her gaze followed his movement, and as he came close, she masked any fear or anticipation she felt perfectly, leaving a neutral stare.

For once, she was completely clueless as to what would happen. So she just held her breath, waiting.
Back to top Go down
MintySenpai
Admin
MintySenpai

PostSubject: Re: Journey for a Wish RP   Journey for a Wish RP Icon_minitime1Wed May 07, 2014 11:51 am

Heheh...this should be amusi-oh hey what was that. Viera was watching the scene before her with a bemused look on her face, but then she was distracted by a feint light that kind of gave away her position. The breeze was pretty weird as well... it was like the light let off a soft explosion or something. Hm...maybe I'll take a look see...

Vera gingerly turned around in the tree and zoomed her scope in to see of there was any more source of light and if maybe there was something behind her. She decided to move trees so that none of the two behind her would find her location. She took another swig finding nothing unusual but nonetheless decided to go after the light.
Back to top Go down
blacksorrow

blacksorrow

PostSubject: Re: Journey for a Wish RP   Journey for a Wish RP Icon_minitime1Tue May 06, 2014 10:20 pm

He turned his head confused when hearing her response as he said, "Mina?" in a confused tone. He though, 'it looks like I might have to use that method after all... I doubt she's carrying around a simple manuscript... Might as well get over it....' At this time he finally got a good look at the silhouette.

It was humanoid girl with long blue hair and deep blue eyes. Her expression seemed rather cold and distant, but with a glimmer of hope underneath them. She had on a dark blue open hoodie jacket with a light blue tee shirt and a black shirt. Her legs had little scratches on them with leaves on her clothes and in her hair.

The young man stared at her, but more specifically at the flat ears in her hair. He was trying to decide if it was the hairstyle or if they hid real ears... But then shook his head as he remembered the main problem, the language barrier. He took a deep breathe and walked up close to her. He silently hoped she wouldn't back away from him and that the method he condemned himself to would go smoothly.  

===
In the distance a faint light arose in the forest. Slightly illuminating Viera, but remaining hidden from the two in the crater. A low breeze seemed to emerge in the tree tops in response to the light as it slowly blew toward it... Soon the light vanished and the breeze stopped. Moments later the breeze blew back in the opposite direction for a few seconds before going dormant like before.
Back to top Go down
Dia Senpai
Admin
Dia Senpai

PostSubject: Re: Journey for a Wish RP   Journey for a Wish RP Icon_minitime1Fri May 02, 2014 10:01 am

((squidward voice: "oh no he's hot"  :blushu: ))

Lossi blinked. She was still trying to absorb this new, human-looking person when the figure spoke - what sounded like a greeting, but she didn't know what language. Her lips turned downwards slightly. If he's an alien, it would make sense for him not to know English... but he looks so regular...

She glanced at the helmet he had taken off, and over the man again, before sighing a bit. She didn't feel threatened or anything yet, so she supposed it was still okay to find out more. And he seemed quite happy and calm, so she stepped closer, curiosity and fascination now taking over. But first...

We might have a language barrier issue. "Sorry, what was that?" she called, offering a tilt of her head to let him know she was confused. She wondered what language he had greeted her in.
Back to top Go down
blacksorrow

blacksorrow

PostSubject: Re: Journey for a Wish RP   Journey for a Wish RP Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 30, 2014 7:45 pm

The shadow seemed to pleased to see a silhouette looking at him from the edge of the crater. He was about to remove his hood when he noticed the silhouette move away. He took a step forward and reached for it as though to call it back to him as it moved out of site. His arm fell flat as his shoulder slouched in defeat. 'Just like I thought...' He was about to turn away when he heard a voice call out to him.

He quickly looked up to the source of the voice knocking off his hood. Underneath an old silver knight's helm stood on his head with long grey hair perturbing from the helm. The shadow grabbed his helmet and quickly took it off letting it crash onto the ground. His long grey silver hair simmered under the moon the light showing streaks of black in it. His eyes were kind bright blue oceans which seemed to give off a warm summer feeling. He looked to be in early twenties with light tan skin. He smiled happily at the returning silhouette.

"Nero Suo" he calls out happily at the silhouette thinking, 'I hope they can understand me... I would rather not use that method... But I'm just happy to see another humanoid, well I hope its a humanoid... Its hard to tell with them under that thick foliage.... But travelers can't be choosers I suppose...'
Back to top Go down
MintySenpai
Admin
MintySenpai

PostSubject: Re: Journey for a Wish RP   Journey for a Wish RP Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:54 am

Viera swung from tree to tree, it was the quickest and easiest way to get through the dense forest she frequented in visiting to hide away. Most normal  people don't even set foot in this forest because of how dark it is most of the hours of the day due to the heavy canopy of evergreen pine trees and thick brier bushes. It was like something out of a fairytail, and now more than ever she was uncomfortable about it. After a few minutes of jumping silently as a whisper of breath through the trees she came upon the crater where the meteor was.

Damn...I can't see very well... guess I gotta use my eyeglasses. Taking her hood down she flicked up some leather goggles befitting of a jewel thief with multiple settings on them and clicked one of the small levers on the side down allowing her to see clear as day.

She didn't like what she saw.

Not far from her tree a girl was leaning in towards the crater, she zoomed the goggles in to see just what the girl was trying to look at and saw something both mysterious and terrifying. Mys-terrifying. Yeah she like the sound of the word she just made up. Viera was more concerned about the girl though, because that means more than one person saw that star and heard that voice. Ugh...I hate competition...I'd better wait for the right moment to slip in, the one thing I like stealing most is someone's thunder.

The thief leaned her slender figure against the tree and took out a flask and took a whiff of the strong bitter smell inside. Putting the flask up against her lips she took a swig of the dark liquid inside and smiled, this was going to be very interesting.

Back to top Go down
Dia Senpai
Admin
Dia Senpai

PostSubject: Re: Journey for a Wish RP   Journey for a Wish RP Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 30, 2014 12:10 am

((OOC: orz sorry for the long post - lots of ideas and I got carried away/// orzzz))

Lossi inched closer, blank eyes wide with hidden curiosity. She tries to shake weird feelings, only to realize the closer she got to the crater, the stronger those feelings got. She ignores them in favor of moving towards the edge of the crater and, upon reaching it, peering into the new formation, holding her breath with anticipation.

The first thing she realizes is that there's a figure in the crater.

The second, there's some sort of black smoke around the figure.

And that was all she could process as those two things slammed into her. Her mind works furiously, a light sheen of sweat on her head as her brain analyzes more then it has in years, once-polished gears creaking and shaking off rust as she takes in the scene.

What... is that..?

The thing looked humanoid - still does as she takes another glance - but it was shadowy, like a wraith - or something supernatural at least. Of course it does, it's from outer space!

She stepped back, suddenly feeling like she was an ant, a large boot hovering over her, and her breath quickened as she took another step back. And another, and another for luck.

She had facts that were undeniable and had to be considered - there was something in that crater, that had come with the meteorite, and it certainly wasn't human, nor from Earth. Was it an alien then? And how did this tie into the whisper of having a wish come true?

That's right... I still want that wish granted...

A switch was clicked on, and she stood straight again. With that new resolve in mind, her eyes snapped forward, and calm as you please, Lossi Eylse walked back to the edge of the meteorite's crater, saw that strange figure, and recklessly called out:

"Hello."
Back to top Go down
blacksorrow

blacksorrow

PostSubject: Re: Journey for a Wish RP   Journey for a Wish RP Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:54 pm

The shadow just stares up at the sky for what seems like an eternity... Suddenly black smoke begins to expel from the holes in the robe along with his mouth as he breathes it out. He slowly sits up and after a few more smoke full breathes he gets up. He then begins to stretch as he looks at the large crater he had created. He thinks 'I need to work on my landings... at least no one died this time...' He shivers as though remembering something unpleasant.
                       Once he finishes stretching he turns toward a faint sound. He listens intently as he clearly picks up the sound of footsteps. The rhythm of the steps slows as the sound gets closer. He waits patiently for his  curious to reach him as he does that he takes a look at clothes and sighs sadly letting out a small eerie looking black smoke. He lifts up the right side of tattered robe with his right hand and shakes his head as he sees all the holes riddling it. He thinks, 'I hope my attire doesn't scare them off... With that said I should probably take my hood off once they get here. I must look like some of kind monster right now...' he lets out a quiet laugh.
Back to top Go down
Dia Senpai
Admin
Dia Senpai

PostSubject: Re: Journey for a Wish RP   Journey for a Wish RP Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:24 pm

A slightly out of breath girl is moving closer towards the fallen celestial object, and she continues her trek through the woods, ignoring the small cuts and scratches she gets along the way.

She had decided to move closer to the thing, deciding that this was a good of a chance as any to, perhaps, get her wish. Plus, it wasn't everyday one got to see a real, recent meteorite.

Lossi...

She can hear her name even in her head now - though the forest is silent around her, that damnable name keeps echoing in her mind. She pushes it away with a shake of her head, and steps over a branch, finally seeing the trees thin out as she approaches the newly-made crater.

If I can get a sun... that name might vanish...

She steps warily now, alert for anything that could be dangerous - a rustle of branches, and a bush later, she appears at the edge of the final row of trees that mark the end of the woods she had been in. She hasn't come this far from her "home" in years - it's thrilling and scary at once. She scans the area and finds nothing too disturbing.

She can even see the beginning of the crater.

So she steps out of the woods, beginning the walk towards it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Journey for a Wish RP   Journey for a Wish RP Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Journey for a Wish RP
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Minty Kanten Forum :: RP Corner-
Jump to: