Minty Kanten Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of absolutely crazy people

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Turnabout!:A Different Story (1 x 1 with Chromamma)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MintySenpai
Admin
MintySenpai

Turnabout!:A Different Story (1 x 1 with Chromamma) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turnabout!:A Different Story (1 x 1 with Chromamma)   Turnabout!:A Different Story (1 x 1 with Chromamma) Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 15, 2014 6:55 pm

"E-e-eh?! No of course not!!" Vivi could have SWORN she didn't sleep that long, of course she'd slept for far longer so it would't be a surprise if she'd slept the whole day.
She stood up and the papers that were in her lap fell. "oops--"

Vivi bent over to pick them up and continued her sentence. "It was 12 when I dosed off, I think. I forgot to take my medication....sorry..." After picking up the papers she haphazardly dropped them on the desk and walked over to a modern drawer on the right side of the room. There's no such thing as " too late for tea"!
The middle door was opened to reveal a portable stove and an antique boiling pot, along with some very luxurious looking tea blends in paper bags. Maybe a nice homemade brew would calm the tension...

"Uh, do you want my Strawberry Dreams blend,Just in Time Jasmine or Green Springs? I just got some fresh rose hips so I'm going to try my Strawberry...~" She put water in the pot and set it on the stove, afterwards bringing out an odd variety of tea infusers, there was an umbrella,a Lotus, and finally what looked like a brand new tea infuser,a clear ballerina slipper."You can pick out the cup and infuser you want." Vivi gently waved her hand to the compartment with all of the cups and saucers inside.
Back to top Go down
https://mintykanten.forumotion.com
Dia Senpai
Admin
Dia Senpai

PostSubject: Re: Turnabout!:A Different Story (1 x 1 with Chromamma)   Turnabout!:A Different Story (1 x 1 with Chromamma) Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 12, 2014 11:14 pm

Aella's eyes narrow dangerously; but at least the girl is up and awake - talking, too, unfortunately -
so she lets it slide, instead moving further back, trying to find a place to perch amongst the papers, books, and tapes.
Eventually she settles against a wall near the TV, frown marring doll-like features, hand idly picking up a nearby tape. It looked new.

"It's almost evening, actually. It's no time for tea....
...Did you sleep the whole afternoon?"

Her tone held warning; that better not be the case.
Tea sounded nice, though.. maybe they had some around here...
Back to top Go down
https://mintykanten.forumotion.com/
MintySenpai
Admin
MintySenpai

PostSubject: Re: Turnabout!:A Different Story (1 x 1 with Chromamma)   Turnabout!:A Different Story (1 x 1 with Chromamma) Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 11, 2014 12:47 pm

THUMP!

As soon as the second thud from the book was issued Vivi sat straight up in her seat. The paper she was drooling on had stuck to her shocked face.A few of the writing utensils that had bounced on the desk were in her hair as well.
Vivi's golden eyes darted around, making contact with the TV, the book on the desk, her reflection in the TV (Making her grimace at how ridiculous she looked at the moment) finally resting on Aella's less than amused face.

"A-u-Aella!! Um! You're here....!" She haphazardly rubbed her eyes with one hand and stiffed a yawn with another. The hand that stifled a yawn moved to scratch the back of her hair and her eyes gave Aella a sheepish 'I'm sorry please forgive me I know I'm an idiot' look.

"...Early? Wait no...that clock's broken...but anyways good morning...~?...Ah...you didn't bring any tea...bummer." Her hands went from scratching to fruitlessly getting all the things that shouldn't be there out of her feral mane.
Back to top Go down
Dia Senpai
Admin
Dia Senpai

PostSubject: Re: Turnabout!:A Different Story (1 x 1 with Chromamma)   Turnabout!:A Different Story (1 x 1 with Chromamma) Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 10, 2014 10:05 pm

A scowl as her cough went unheeded.

Aella moves further into the room, clicking off the TV, before standing next to the sleeping figure.
She wrinkles her nose at the drool and look - too messy for the girl who never had a hair out of place -
and proceeds to look around, long hair swishing as she tried to locate something to help her in this situation.
Her eyes fall to the desk - the various heavy, large law books, and the papers under the girl's mouth.

Ah.

Pale hands gently pick up a rather thick nearby book - she almost lovingly pats away some dust and loose papers, before raising the book at chest length.
She braces herself -
- and slams the book onto the desk, next to the slumbering girl's head,
pencils and pens flying straight up into the air and back down with a clatter from the force of the impact.

Aella can't help a wince at the almost criminally loud thunk, clatter, nor the shockwaves that go up her arms;
but she was positive no one could sleep through that.
She tosses the book back onto the desk - loudly, just in case, though - and steps back to wait, eyes narrowed.
Back to top Go down
MintySenpai
Admin
MintySenpai

PostSubject: Re: Turnabout!:A Different Story (1 x 1 with Chromamma)   Turnabout!:A Different Story (1 x 1 with Chromamma) Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 10, 2014 8:59 pm

The noise echoed through the room, only getting a stir from the would-be lawyer. She murmured something about it being illegal to carry firearms into a courtroom and turned her head to the side. Vivi started drooling on her practice tests and slowly droned on certain law practices. It was gonna take a lot more than that to wake the slumbering girl.

The warm office was actually fairly messy showing signs of Vivi practically living in there. Vivi herself on closer inspection looked like she hasn't showered in days.
Back to top Go down
Dia Senpai
Admin
Dia Senpai

PostSubject: Re: Turnabout!:A Different Story (1 x 1 with Chromamma)   Turnabout!:A Different Story (1 x 1 with Chromamma) Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 10, 2014 8:35 pm

Achoo!

Aella just barely covered her mouth in time -
though her sneezes weren't loud or anything, she knew it was impolite to not cover her mouth.

I hope i'm not getting sick.

The girl made her way through the small lobby area of the building - this was where her soon-to-be "employer" was.
It was cold, she noted idly - probably trying to save money on heat.

Or maybe all the heat is in the office.

With that thought in mind, she marched determinedly through the area,
stopping only long enough to push open the door, and stride through it.
Strawberry-colored eyes roam over the office - yep, it was warm in here -
and the TV was softly playing static, from what looked like the end of a tape.

Her "employer" herself was asleep at the desk, breathing without a care in the world.
Aella knew she had her exam coming up, so it was acceptable - she would allow her a couple seconds more of peace...

...And then her patience ran out as the rain grated on her ears.

She sighed and then, taking a breath, cleared her throat - loudly.
Back to top Go down
MintySenpai
Admin
MintySenpai

PostSubject: Turnabout!:A Different Story (1 x 1 with Chromamma)   Turnabout!:A Different Story (1 x 1 with Chromamma) Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 07, 2014 9:07 pm

CASE ONE: DREAMERS AND DANCERS

Rain was falling fast in the city of L.A, it was that time of year after all. Big round drops of rain pelted against the window of a dingy law office near the LAPD. If you were to take a look inside you would see a single girl holding down the fort with her eyes glued on a very controversial tape of one of the best trials she'd ever witnessed. It had just come out , but the girl had already watched it tons of times. She couldn't wait until she herself set foot in the court room to defend and find the truth, which was soon she hoped.

The girl couldn't help but be nervous though, what if she failed, or fell asleep in the middle of her test? Or worse...ah, better not to worry about something like that. Things like that were creeping into her mind more often these days. Especially since her mentor vanished without a word. It was just her and the office now...

"Here, you ordered the Squid Surprise, didn't you?"

"(It seems like her lunches are getting more and more ridiculous.."

The girl smiled warmly. "The Cough Up Queen never ceases to amaze me...neither does Phoenix either..!" A concentrated brow furrowed. "I hope Aella doesn't get mad at me for watching this before her..."

As she said those words, narcolepsy stole her consciousness from her. Soft brown curly hair found it's rest on a series of bar practice tests. Eyes closed, the TV droned on with her new favorite turnabout trial and the girl drifted off into an unintended slumber.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Turnabout!:A Different Story (1 x 1 with Chromamma)   Turnabout!:A Different Story (1 x 1 with Chromamma) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Turnabout!:A Different Story (1 x 1 with Chromamma)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Minty Kanten Forum :: RP Corner-
Jump to: