Minty Kanten Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of absolutely crazy people

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Trinty Seven Rp

Go down 
+2
Setsuna F. Seiei
blacksorrow
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
MINTY SENPAI MARK 2

MINTY SENPAI MARK 2

Trinty Seven Rp - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 05, 2015 12:10 pm

Speak of the devil, the very girl the man was looking for walked right up to her. She looked pretty upset about the old man ditching her. What was more interesting was the bag over her shoulder. Carmen could smell the thing from where she was standing, and for some reason that led her to want the bag. Maybe they could work out a deal.

You know back in the old days you'd just ice someone if you wanted something of theirs, why are you growing a conscience now?!

Carmen winced a bit. Hey let's play the quiet game, whoever shuts up the longest doesn't get their timeline snipped to pieces!!

Hah!~ Like you could do that now. You'd just be sabotaging yourself.

She pretended not to hear that last part and responded
"Yeah....I'll tell you if you fork over the bag."

Wait a second, she was picking something up on her hear-dar. One of the teachers was screaming-even a deaf bat 50 miles away could hear her yelling. Something about skipping school...working all day...blaa blaa baron blaaaa..good thing she wasn't at class right now. Poor Kiyoko though...

She directed her attention back to the girl named Jejune "That, or I could not tell you AND beat the living hell out of you to get it. I'm cool with either choice, both of them end the same way-me finding out what's in that bag." She smirked once her little threat was done and waited to see what the stranger would say.
Back to top Go down
PandyKae

PandyKae

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 05, 2015 10:13 am

Kiyoko let out a small yip as the new character glomped her. Was she really so easy to pick up...?
I could be kidnapped one day!
"Where in the world have you been?!!!" the lady shouted, more of a statement than a question. "If you keep skipping class, I'll have no choice but to expel you from school!!"
"I'msorry!!!!!" Kiyoko squeaked, trying to reach the floor with her toes.
"So, how are you going to make up for all your classmates' hard work?!!" exclaimed the woman. "I know, you'll do Setsuna's job for the rest of the festival starting tomorrow!!!"
Her voice rang in Kiyoko's ears. She was awfully loud and awfully close... The woman dropped Kiyoko and turned to Setsuna, suddenly changing from loud and annoying to loud and menacing.
"I need to you to find an old friend of mine," she requests. She handed Setsuna a photo of Baron and continues, "When you find him, tell him I'm looking for him."
Kiyoko is pushed into Setsuna then shoved out of the maid cafe. Kiyoko looked around for her older brother as she was forced to exit with her potential friend.
"A-a-a-a-an-chaaaan!" she wailed (too softly for anyone--except maybe Carmen--to hear).
Once out of the classroom, Kiyoko broke away from Setsuna, almost tripping. She caught herself and dusted off her skirt and checked her panda ears. She turned to Setsuna, who was still in his costume.
"U-u-u-um, I-I--I'm sorry," Kiyoko said quickly. "I-I didn't mean to take your job--I mean.. I just--just thought that you were having trouble, so..."
Kiyoko took a deep breath. She looked right into Setsuna's eyes.
"I'll do my very best to make up for my lack of participation in class," she said with sudden confidence.
She looked at the picture in his hands.
"A-am I supposed to help you...?" asked Kiyoko, her solid speech already dissolved.
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/view/t7rpcomix
blacksorrow

blacksorrow

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 04, 2015 8:04 pm

~Festival grounds~
Lucifer suddenly stopped as he pulled Asuka close to him. He then whispered to her, "It seems things should start to get more interesting around here." He looks over at a small group of very richly dressed people conversing among themselves:

'Did you hear, Odin should be arriving soon.' says one of the group to another.
'Odin, why would they let such a dangerous man attend, not to mention he's a traitor like his father... I feel sorry for his younger sister.'
      'Sorry, why would you feel sorry for her? Thanks to her father's quick thinking he's planning to make the best out of such a pathetic daughter.' They laugh.

The groups slowly makes they're way by Lucifer & Asuka as they continue:
'By the way did you hear, the Banshee died.'
      'What!? 'The Banshee'?!! How, when did this happen?'
'They found the body sometime yesterday or the day before. From what I hear it appeared as though he was done in by a technique similar to his own.'
       'I would hate to person who did in that monster.'
'Rumor has it, one of the students here did it. But we'll find out soon enough.'
       'What do you mean?'
'It seems "Kage" is going to make its move soon. By that time I hope to be long gone from here and back at the estate. I only came to watch the research demonstrates and new leaf tournament anyway.'

The group disappears into the crowd as Lucifer then asks, "So what do you want to do Asuka? We can go to the one of the events, or can talk a little, while we wait for the main event to start."

==================================================
~Edge of festival~
Jejune growls, "That damn drunkard! How hell does he expect me to find him!" She stomps before taking a round look around around. When she spots Carmen, Jejune angrily approaches her. She then asks, "Have you seen an old drunk in red coat?" She has an old mismatching bag around her shoulder that lets out a familiar sweet odor from within it.

==================================================
~Cafe~
Kita watches as Kiyoko heads over to Setsuna. He thinks, 'What a sweet girl...' He smiles at her as he thinks, 'I think its time I asked her.' Kita leaves the payment on the table as he gets up and slowly makes his way to Kiyoko & Setsuna.
-
Chishio seems to come out of nowhere as she pounces on Kiyoko quickly lifting her up the air as she yells, "Where in world have you been?!!! If you keep missing class I'll have no choice but to expel you from school!! So how are you going to make up for all your classmates hard work?!! I know, you'll do Setsuna job for the rest of the festival starting tomorrow!!!" She then gently puts Kiyoko down. She smiles warmly at her and then turns to Setsuna with a menacting aura.
    Chishio then says, "I need to you to find an old friend of mine." She hands a photo of Baron into Setsuna's hands as she continues, "When you find him tell him I'm looking for him." She then quickly shoves Kiyoko & Setsuna out of the classroom/cafe.
Back to top Go down
PandyKae

PandyKae

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sat May 30, 2015 11:49 pm

Kiyoko, eyes still on her toes, squeaked, "Please allow me to help. I would like to participate in our class after taking a break from it."
She was surprised in her solid speech, but Setsuna looked like he needed it and An-chan already knows about her bully, it'd be unfair to let him worry about that and her lack of friendships. Kiyoko allowed her grip on Setsuna's sleeve to loosen and gently tugged her own, her cheeks growing warmer. She wanted to help the kind, older student before her... But he did make a point. Her older brother was there to spend time with her after being gone for so long without any contact. She wanted to spend time with him, she missed him so much...
Back to top Go down
Setsuna F. Seiei

Setsuna F. Seiei

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Fri May 29, 2015 5:29 pm

Setsuna was startled by the sudden tug on his sleeve, but didn't expect Kiyoko to be the one tugging.
He knew help would be good, but reanalyzed the situation and responded.
"Your brother is here, so it's best that you enjoy the festival with him. We can handle things here."
He gave her the best smile he could, though it wasn't the best.
That was pretty out of character for me.......
He thought as he wondered why he reacted like that
Back to top Go down
PandyKae

PandyKae

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Fri May 29, 2015 9:35 am

Kiyoko observed the cafe nervously as the crowd flooded in. She watched Setsuna dressed up all nice, waiting tables as best he can with such a large crowd. Looks hard, taking care of so many customers... Maybe... Well, it was her class, and she didn't help plan it, so helping Setsuna was the least she could do... Kiyoko looked at Takehito shyly.
"D-do you think Setsu-kun will let me help out, An-chan?" asked Kiyoko, brushing the bangs from her eyes.
It was hard to talk to people, but if it helped her to befriend Setsuna, then it shouldn't be too hard.. And An-chan was watching, surely he'd cheer her on to do her best. Without waiting for an answer, she stood and shuffled to Setsuna and tugged at his sleeve as he was assisting customers.
Se didn't look up as she said, "C-c-can I help...?"
Back to top Go down
MINTY SENPAI MARK 2

MINTY SENPAI MARK 2

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Tue May 26, 2015 9:57 pm

This guy talked like he knew the future...every word that left his mouth was riddled with De Ja Vu. Something was definitely up. More than the usual 'Something's up' feeling she always had. Her memories were re-surfacing-that was never a good thing. Then he mentioned a name she swore she'd heard before Jejune....and Wino Star...

Her frustrated reluctance to attend the damned festival became a frustrated feeling to bash the surfacing memories out of her head. Any second now the voices would come back- her emotions were foolisly mellowed by that sorry sod's love story. They'd been absent ever since she played at the chapel and passed out-but now they sounded off in her head like they'd never left.

He knows about timelinesss~ You should paint his skin red!

Yeah yeah! Then play a song and bring him down!

Right as the voices butted in, Wino was off to who knows where.

SHUT!UP! He's gone already! Could you gimme a rest and beat it!?

With a distressed sigh she took a finger to her head and rubbed her temple. "I don't need this crap right now....damn...I'm really irritated now...too much stuff to do...too overwhelmed...."

Last edited by MINTY SENPAI MARK 2 on Tue May 26, 2015 11:00 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : revisedd and added more details)
Back to top Go down
nicolepage

nicolepage

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sun May 24, 2015 11:07 pm

"So that's how it was..."
The girl glanced down at her shoes, thinking to herself. I should have noticed him...I should have noticed something! But...I didn't...and that's the problem. What did he mean...when he said he was waiting to see if "he'd make his move"...? That's right. I believe Lane was about to ask me something, but what?
"Please. As I've said once before, flattery will get you no where." Looking up to her 'date', she continued, "Besides, blue isn't my best color."
Turning around to grab her breakfast muffin, she wrapped the delicacy in the napkin that was served with it and placed it in her pocket. Grabbing the cup, Asuka took a long sip of the nectar inside and began with, "If anything I would pick something like red or violet, but--"
She stopped speaking when her hand was grabbed and she was being pulled again. Before leaving, she finished the small cup of tea and set it down on a table that was near the door. No need to let something like that go to waste.
The pair had reached the festival, and it had already collected a fair share of people. Her head turned from left to right as she tried to absorb all that was happening. There was a lot to see, and she wanted to see it all. Not only was there a lot to see, there was much to pick up on. Though she had been thrown off more than a couple of times today, she was still able to sense two major things: Someone was spying on the festival from afar, and a great deal of magic was used. Who was spying on them and what the magic was, she couldn't tell. This is very suspicious... This can be a test for myself. While I'm on this ridiculous date, I can retrain myself to detect small matter such as these... I dislike how I've regressed in this ability...
Back to top Go down
http://dreamself.me/forum/index.php
blacksorrow

blacksorrow

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Thu May 21, 2015 2:01 am

~edge of festival~
The man answers, "I could of, but I prefer the future where I get hit." He glances back as a short pink haired women quickly darts past them in the distance. "Such a nice love story."
             He takes another swig of the flask, "And no, alcohol is allowed if at least 18 and or have religious or family reasons for consuming it."
               He turns the flask over and sighs sadly as the few drops of the strangely sweet liquid leak out as he says, "I would offer you some, but as you can see... Anyways, have you seen a young lady with shoulder length light brown hair and deep green eyes? She's dressed in a black long coat suit with a black top hat and black mask on..."
               He thinks for a moment then continues, "Sorry I've got my time line confused. You don't see Jejune for another hour or so... Anyways, I'm off Gita-chan." He begins walking off.
              Over his shoulder he says, "The name's Baron Wino Star by the way. Hope to see you soon."

========================================================================================================================                                                                                ((Since no's posting lets move this along with a big post)))

~Classroom~
The two are lead to their seats by an awkwardly stiff Setsuna. The two begin to enjoy the maid cafe as Setsuna returns to the front still quite suspicious of Takehito Kita. As he occasionally glances at them while trying to manage the large crowd of guests suddenly appearing.

----
~cafe~
The President(Lucifer) suddenly grabs hold of Asuka's hand and quickly leads her out of the cafe. Once outside he begins to lead her toward the festival as the opening ceremony reaches its conclusion, badly muffled by the sound of the festival's lively sound.

-----------> POSSIBLE CONFLICT ROUTES:
~1: Ezra stands on the edge of the school building's roof looking down toward the festival, but something is quite off about him as he wears a hood over his head and the the normal distorted melody around him is gone, in its place is a eerie deafening silence...

~2: The masked spy appears inside a dark room bowing to an imposing white and gold trimmed robed tall man with long dark red hair. "I'm sorry for leaving my post, but it appears we have a problem..."

~3: Lane sits under the old school tree wallowing in his sorrow as a young man with long blue hair approaches him and gestures for him to follow him as a dark corridor opens next to him. The two step inside and vanish...

~4: The young lady Baron described appears before Carmen looking quite frustrated as she looks around for someone...
-
Seth wanders around the festival looking for Carmen carrying around an old patched up duffel bag.
Back to top Go down
MINTY SENPAI MARK 2

MINTY SENPAI MARK 2

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Thu May 14, 2015 10:44 pm

Shit Should have watched where she was kicking the can. It ended up smacking into the back of some old guy's head. " 'Msorry...just frustrated. You could have avoided that though." Her foot began moodily scuffing the ground. "I didn't know alcohol was allowed in this school."
Back to top Go down
blacksorrow

blacksorrow

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Thu May 14, 2015 10:26 pm

~cafe~
The president smirks as he says, "I just happened to spot you two walking on my way to pick you up so I decided to see if he'd make his move. The one thing I hate the most is indecisive people." He then looks Asuka over for a second and then says, "You look good in blue, Asuka. You must of been looking forward to this."

===
~Classroom~
Kita smiles at Setsuna as he reaches his hand out saying, "Its nice to meet you Setsu-kun. I'm glad to see Kiyo-chan is making friends." When he felt Kiyoko tug on his coat he put his free hand on her shoulder in an attempt to comfort her.

===
~Edge of festival~
((continuation))->Soaring into the back of a bystander's head... "Ow... Damn it." The bystander turned toward Carmen as he said, "What was the meaning of that?" he gestured toward the flask in his hand as he continued, "You made me waste a perfectly good drink." He then took a drink from his old engraved silver flask.
Back to top Go down
MINTY SENPAI MARK 2

MINTY SENPAI MARK 2

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Thu May 14, 2015 7:18 pm

Maybe Carmen'd underestimated Fang. She actively hung on to every word- or atleast tried to. It really was quite the story indeed. Far more 'romantic' than her own. Frowning, she remembered he ownr past...looking back she noticed it wasn't something to be proud of.Life sucked in her opinion. Suddenly fang actually said something that hit her-'Well it doesn't matter to me, but I hope you enjoy it. ' That was a first-especially from this guy. The rest of the things he said blurred into white noise as she was pulled from the bench and sent on her way. Before she left she uttered a "Um....yeah....you too." in a softer voice than she normally used, and left.

She hoped he'd meet his date soon.

~a couple minutes later~

Carmen was now mucking about the entrance to the festival again. Muttering whether she should go in or not while giving said entrance puppy eyes. "I'll just be alone, it won't be any fun alone. And I don't have any other clothes..." This sucked, she'd actually been guilted into doing something stupid. she vented her frustration on a nearby empty soda bottle, kicking it hard with her boot to send it soaring.

Back to top Go down
PandyKae

PandyKae

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Thu May 14, 2015 6:42 pm

Kiyoko looked dumbfounded.
"S-setsu-kun, what are you doing?" she asked, tilting her head to the side. "Wait, is this the right class???"
Kiyoko was awful confused, but it was pretty hard to pay attention to her peers when none of them were interested on her. Apparently they had planned for the festival.
"Ah!" Kiyoko blushed and looked down. "Um, A-an-chan, this is Setsuna. He's very kind to me. Setsu-kun, this is my older brother, Kita Takehito."
She stepped behind him and gently tugged the back of his coat.
Back to top Go down
nicolepage

nicolepage

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Thu May 14, 2015 5:44 pm

Face still cupped in her hands, a smile slowly spread on her face. She laughed, but no sound came out, so it was just her breathing laughter out. Leaning up and looking at Lane, she said,
"I! hate you! I hope you know! That..."
She didn't say it again. Asuka covered her face again with her left hand, leaving the right one unattended to. Her smile only grew bigger as she laughed some more. Her previous statement was an obvious joke, as in, it was a joke for her to say it at all. She could only laugh more and more at her shame and the hilarity of the situation, not to mention that laughing just felt good. The euphoria was a strong feeling, one she hadn't felt for a long time. Though, in her blind laughter, she was oblivious to her hand being held. When her name was called out, she uncovered her face once more to catch a glimpse of Lane before a stranger intercepted her unspoken words. The kiss was sudden and deep, which made her stomach do backflips. Immediately, she covered her lips with her freed hand and stared at her giver. At the same time, she knew what was happening:
1) The kisser was the president
2) He either saw her go in with Lane or was here before they arrived
3) He saw a chance; he took it
4) The "punishment" has started
She was equally startled at how well-played he did that and how he was so...
Her thoughts were put to the side as she watched a forlorn Lane leave the cafe. She watched him leave in regret. Regret for herself. There's something about him...I'm letting myself go, this is bad...
By now, she was standing up, leaning on the edge of the booth table, arms crossed on her chest. She was thinking.
"I'll admit," she began, "that was good. Clever, to be specific. I must say, I'm ashamed in the fact that I didn't spot you. When did you get here?"
Back to top Go down
http://dreamself.me/forum/index.php
blacksorrow

blacksorrow

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Thu May 14, 2015 4:53 pm

~Behind School Building~
Fang begins telling a story:
"When I first came to this school I was a already quite acquainted with death as I had been in conflict for most of my life... I was quiet and cold to the people around me. I never talked nor did I attempt to get along with others and instead scared them away... But that didn't stop this pint sized pink haired girl from stalking me... During my 3rd year at this academy she arrived and began following me around... It was rather annoying to be honest... She would constantly bring me food and try talking to me... I can't count the number of times I tried to scaring her off, but she just smiled... So I tried ignoring her, but that didn't work either... Eventually I just got use to her being around me..." He stops and then lets out a deep sigh.

He continues: "This story might be a little too long... Let me try to shorten it down... During the last two months of school another war broke out... By that time me and her were quite close... She told me to meet her here before I left to the war, but I didn't... Almost 2 years later I finally came back to the school... But to my surprise she was still here waiting for me. Before I could even attempt to apologize she sprang up and hugged me as she demanded I marry her for waiting so long... I happily accepted, but she then turned the tables on me... So now I'm here waiting for her... Life's interesting... "

He looks at Carmen as says, "What are you planning to do with yours?" He gets up, "Well it doesn't matter to me, but I hope you enjoy it. Which reminds me. I'm retiring and leaving this school at the end of this year. That's a secret so try not to tell to many people." He suddenly but gently pulls Carmen off the bench and pushes her away as he yells with a smile, "Now get out of here!! The festival is waiting!! Also, don't expect me to be so nice the next time."
Back to top Go down
Setsuna F. Seiei

Setsuna F. Seiei

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Thu May 14, 2015 4:29 pm

After the stare-down, Setsuna walked towards the two guests that had arrived.
I'd much rather be doing reconnaissance, but I must fulfill the duties that were given to me. Besides, something seems off about this one.
"How may I be of service to the both of you?"
He said while bowing.
Back to top Go down
MINTY SENPAI MARK 2

MINTY SENPAI MARK 2

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Thu May 14, 2015 3:51 pm

He wasn't lying she guessed.Fang walked over to a bench and gestured to her to sit down. She reluctantly complied, plopping on the bench and leaning back to look at the sky. The sun was just beginning to wipe sleep from it's eyes as was the musician herself (still).
Back to top Go down
blacksorrow

blacksorrow

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Thu May 14, 2015 3:41 pm

~Behind School Building~
Fang sighed as he said, "I knew I shouldn't of asked you." He then looked Carmen seriously for a moment looking over a bench nearby and taking a seat at it. He then gestures for Carmen to sit next to him as says, "I don't have all day."
Back to top Go down
MINTY SENPAI MARK 2

MINTY SENPAI MARK 2

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Thu May 14, 2015 3:29 pm

Wow.This was new. For once he didn't want to fight. She had no idea if he was overdressed though. Then it hit her, Fang was waiting for a girl. Grinning at this revelation she answered him "So you're going on a date,huh?"
Carmen tapped the heel of her bare socked foot on the ground. "And you want advice from a girl who's been wearing the same thing for a week, you must really like her huh? Heheh."

She inspected fang's appearence one more time before making her verdict on his apparel. "You look nice enough to me I guess. I don't really have a handle on formal events though.
Back to top Go down
blacksorrow

blacksorrow

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Thu May 14, 2015 3:20 pm

~Behind School Building~
Fang stops and sighs as he says, "I'm sorry but I can't pick a fight with you today. So I would appreciate it if you pretended to get along with me. She doesn't like me picking fights... At least I think she doesn't..." he then sighs as he looks himself over once again and then looks pained as he asks her, "Do I look over dressed?..."
Back to top Go down
MINTY SENPAI MARK 2

MINTY SENPAI MARK 2

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Thu May 14, 2015 3:15 pm

A scowl spread acrost carmens face, right when she thought she was alone to think, wolf man showed up. He was much spiffier than normal, dressed in a nice penguin suit as she called them-looking extremely uncomfortable in it too. Right when she thought he was going to at least insult her he just kept on pacing. Must be waiting for someone. I know what 'waiting' looks like.

"Oi. Who you waitin' for huh?"
Back to top Go down
blacksorrow

blacksorrow

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Thu May 14, 2015 3:03 pm

~In front of classroom~
Kita smiled at being lead by Kiyoko. Once they entered the classroom. He noticed it been changed into a café with a maid theme. "This looks nice." he said as he looked around, "I wond-" he stopped mid-sentence as he spots a very uncomfortable military stiff standing young man dressed as a butler manning the welcome desk... The two stare awkwardly at each other for a few seconds before Kita turns to Kiyoko asking, "Is he one of your friends?"

===
~Behind School Building~
Behind the school building Carmen spots a very elegantly dressed and cleaned up Fang pacing back and forth. He looks very uncomfortable in his nice suit and coat as he occasionally stops his pace to take a quick look around as though he were to waiting for someone. He spots Carmen, but unlike his usual self he doesn't react to her and continues to wait.

===
~café~]
The conversation between starts off slow, but by the time the waitress comes back with the drinks, the two are laughing with each other as a scene from a romance anime plays out between them. As the mood reaches its climax, Lane takes hold of Asuka hand as he looks into her eyes with a serious expression, "There's something I need to say now." He begins to leaning in for a kiss, "Asuka, I-"

The moment is broken as the familiar young man who entered the café early swoops in and steals a kiss from a Asuka. As he deeply kisses her for moment before pulling back and saying, "So this is where you've been hiding." He then turns to the depressed looking Lane who lets of go of Asuka's hand as the familiar young man says, "Babe, who's he? I don't think I've meant him before." Lane quietly gets up and begins walking off as a figurative cloud of despair begins to cover him...

========================
~Library~
Seth wakes up partially buried under a pile of books with his face inside an open book. To his side gently nudging him is Annette who says, "Good morning. Did you find what you were looking for?" He sleepily nods as she smiles. "When your ready, I'll be waiting at our spot. Don't keep me waiting." She kisses his cheek and runs off to hide the fact she had become red as a tomato.

Seth lets out a yawn as he sits up and stretches. He then says to himself, "Grimm... I wonder why Auis wanted to know about him..." He get up as he thinks, 'Mana... Can you find Carmen Auis for me...' In his mind he hears Mana's sleepy voice say, 'Mornin' Seth... Let me try to locate her... Zzzz.... She's.... Zzzz...' Seth sighs as he thinks, 'Thanks for trying... I'll look for her myself... Night Mana...'
Back to top Go down
MINTY SENPAI MARK 2

MINTY SENPAI MARK 2

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Tue May 12, 2015 8:00 pm

When carmen finally DID get off of the bush and as far away from the fair entrance as possible, she realized something. "I've been wearing the same thing for the past week..." Along with the fact that she smelled like a rancid sewer. "Maaaaaaybe I should take a bath...and change my clothes." But what would she wear?? She usually just wore this. "What do people wear besides badass leather jackets and badass clothes...i need some new shoes too." The boot conundrum still hadn't been solved. Might as well get some new ones.

-current location:school ground behind festival grounds
Back to top Go down
PandyKae

PandyKae

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Fri May 01, 2015 8:26 am

"My classroom?" Kiyoko asked. She thought for a bit then nodded. "Yes, okay."
She took her elder sibling's hand and lead him though the halls, bouncing merrily with each step. It's been a while since the two of them were together--it's been a while since Kiyoko trusted someone. She squeezed his hand gently and slowed down as they got closer. She lead him inside before completely stopping.
"This is it," Kiyoko said softly. "It feels like I haven't been here in forever."
Back to top Go down
blacksorrow

blacksorrow

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 30, 2015 1:42 pm

~café~
The waitress nodded and quietly walked off. As Lane looked Asuka, he couldn't help but let out a quick laugh. He then said, "That dress looks nice on you." as he smiles at her.
---
A young man quietly enters the café and takes a seat at the front bar.

=====

~School Grounds~
An-chan smiled at Kiyoko as he said, "I'm glad you liked it, Kiyo-chan."
--

~Throughout the school~
A female voice goes on over the intercom, "Welcome to Silva Academy!! The New Leaf Festival's opening ceremony will begin in an hour!! We'd like to ask for you to head to the West Section Meeting hall!! We will be having the ceremony there, but as seating is limited we also announce the opening speak over the intercom. Thank you and have a wonderful New Leaf Festival!!"

---
An-chan turns to Kerr and says, "Please secure us some seats." He bows as he says, "Right away, Kita-sama." He then begins walking toward the West Section. He then turns back to Kiyoko and smiles at her as he asks, "Would you like to show me your classroom?"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 4 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Trinty Seven Rp
Page 4 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Minty Kanten Forum :: RP Corner-
Jump to: