Minty Kanten Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of absolutely crazy people

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Trinty Seven Rp

Go down 
+2
Setsuna F. Seiei
blacksorrow
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage
nicolepage

nicolepage

Trinty Seven Rp - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 17 Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:47 am

Asuka was a little shocked at how quickly he picked up the fact that she wanted to be his partner. Giving a slight smirk at the irony, she replied,
"Alright then."
Adding a small comment to herself,
"That was rather easy..."
Back to top Go down
http://dreamself.me/forum/index.php
Setsuna F. Seiei

Setsuna F. Seiei

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 17 Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:07 pm

Setsuna was in awe from the garden, he'd never seen one so spectacular and beautiful. But the mention of partners made him a little uneasy, besides for the animal girl, he didn't really know who could be his partner. But before he could go find her, the suspicious looking girl from before approached him. He instinctively thought that this was his chance to find out about her, and without thinking said
"Be my partner."
Back to top Go down
PandyKae

PandyKae

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 17 Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:59 pm

"I-I'm sorry..." Kiyoko slowly lifted her head after being scolded about staring at the ground and viewed the green haired girl's face.
She had pretty blue eyes and a slightly annoyed expression, her outfit really stuck out among the other students' choices of fashion. Kiyoko found she was looking back at the ground and began to speak up.
"I'll work on it... My name is Kiyoko Kita... I apologize for bumping into you..."
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/view/t7rpcomix
nicolepage

nicolepage

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 17 Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:30 pm

Find someone to sit next to? What kind of bull is that? Asuka was not pleased with that phrase. Though, her sour mood, only brief, melted away when she saw the garden. It was a thing of beauty, what with intricate but subtle details. If at all possible, she was definitely going to go back. But her mind was dragged back to reality when she thought of what was to come. Of those who she had noticed, only one of them seemed tolerable enough to sit next to. So, begrudgingly working her way into the crowd, she had soon enough found her place next to her assuming-to-be "partner". Being a tad shorter than him, she just looked forward and, pulling down her turtle-neck, said,
"Greetings."
Back to top Go down
MintySenpai
Admin
MintySenpai

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 17 Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:00 pm

Carmen was standing around scanning her eyes over the crowd to see just who she could choose to be her ever-so-lucky partner. And was about to walk forwards until someone's buns smooshed right into her chest. "Eh-! Watch where yer goin-!" She stepped back a bit to see just who's buns had done it and saw none other than that panda kid she noticed earlier. The girl was significantly shorter than she was, so Carmen had not even seen her coming.

"Um, it's hard to walk when you're lookin' at the floor the whole time y'know." Carmen replied to the small bearish child's quiet apology. She re-adjusted the guitar case on her back and blinked with a somewhat annoyed quirk in her eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
https://mintykanten.forumotion.com
PandyKae

PandyKae

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 17 Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 26, 2014 5:34 pm

Kiyoko found the garden amazing. She was a bit sad when they had to move on, but she tried her best to keep up with everyone else anyways. As they neared the coliseum, Seth began to speak again.
"If you're wondering..."
Kiyoko listened quietly and studied the coliseum.
"...find someone to sit next to."
She perked up and looked around for a playmate. Setsuna was still nearby... Maybe he'd let her sit next to him...? She followed him quietly. She reached out to tug his shirt, but failed and scurried to the very back of the crowd, looking down at her feet. *squish*
Kiyoko felt her buns press against something squishy... She backed up to find a green haired girlie in a big red coat.
"I-I'm sorry..." she murmured, her eyes quickly searching the floor for courage.
Back to top Go down
MintySenpai
Admin
MintySenpai

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 17 Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 26, 2014 4:55 pm

"Feh..." Carmen walked onwards and knocked over yet another unsuspecting kid with her guitar case. "Whoops, sorry." She didn't even help the kid and kept walking. As Seth lead the group on she saw a girl sitting in a peaceful looking garden, and made a note to check back at that place later since she liked how the garden looked. After a bit they came closer to the place the tests were to be taken.

Do we HAVE to get a partner??? Well I guess I have to....
Back to top Go down
blacksorrow

blacksorrow

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 17 Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:26 pm

Soon they reached the large towers. The right tower's first floor was open with only pillars and arches revealing a beautiful garden with a pond to the right edge of the tower and a fountain in the center. On a bench at one end of the pond a girl with blue hair and a light complexion sat listening to soft faint sounds coming from the pond and the flowing of the fountain. She had a silvery pink with black laced dress with a pair of long white boots.

Seth stared at the girl for a moment before nodding to her and then took a path circling outside the garden and around the tower. As they circled toward the right of the tower a large coliseum looking building came into view. Once he reached the path leading directly the coliseum he said, "If your wondering that's our destination. The amphitheater's design is made to mirror the coliseum and it was made sometime during our second director's leadership. From here it looks a grey stone dome, but once you get closer you'll be able to see its age with the vine and moss growing in its cracks from age." He smirked as he continued to looked at it and then continued down the path.

He then said as he walked, "A word of advice, try to find someone to sit next to. Knowing Annette and Makaio they're going to make it longer than it needs to be." He then sighed before continued, "If possible try not to get rowdy when we get there. Otherwise some of you might be spending your first days in the infirmary... Anyways if you have questions, feel free to call it out to me. "
Back to top Go down
MintySenpai
Admin
MintySenpai

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 17 Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:06 pm

Carmen only had one piece of luggage, and the luggage was very important to her so she slung it over her back (knocking someone over in the process) and walked off with the group. The stuff the bandwagon dude was talking about interested her quite a bit. She already knew what kind of test she would take, so eyes glimmering she attentively listened to Seth, the bandwagon dude.
Back to top Go down
nicolepage

nicolepage

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 17 Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:04 am

((@Minty: "More belts than characters in Kingdom Hearts" I LOLed xD))

Having partaken in these observations, she had soon come to find she wasn't the only one doing so. Her attention was broken when shyguy up front said something about 'having your memories erased', which was reason enough to start paying close eye to what this dude has to say. When he and everyone started toward the school, Asuka saw that they were leaving their bags behind. Having little trust in who or what would take care of them, she took only one of her two bags, pulling out hidden backpack strabs and slinging the luggage over her shoulders. Making sure she was staying the same distance away from everyone else, she followed the others to where this Seth was taking them.
Back to top Go down
PandyKae

PandyKae

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 17 Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:28 am

Kiyoko studied her boots... Then Setsuna's loafers... Then her boots again. She held her bag close to herself and stood in silence. It was awfully awkward not having anything to say to him. She awaited Seth's next words...
Back to top Go down
Setsuna F. Seiei

Setsuna F. Seiei

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 17 Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:19 am

Setsuna looked around then turned back to Kiyoko.
"I suppose"
He said while looking around at the crowd.
Back to top Go down
PandyKae

PandyKae

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 17 Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:07 am

Kiyoko looked back to the flock of students. She took Setsuna's hand and walked back to the crowd so they wouldn't be too far behind. She released as soon as they got close enough to the people at the back.
". . .Um..." Kiyoko started.
She looked around then back at the floor.
"Are you excited...?" she asked awkwardly.
Back to top Go down
Setsuna F. Seiei

Setsuna F. Seiei

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 17 Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:02 am

"......."
Setsuna just stood there not knowing how to keep the conversation going and continuing to examine the strange girl.
Back to top Go down
PandyKae

PandyKae

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 17 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:57 pm

"Setsuna F. Seiei..." Kiyoko repeated.
She messed with her panda's ears, keeping her eyes on Setsuna's smile.
Back to top Go down
Setsuna F. Seiei

Setsuna F. Seiei

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 17 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:52 pm

"My designation is Setsuna F. Seiei, it's a pleasure to meet you."
He said trying to smile in an attempt to make the girl a little less uncomfortable.
Back to top Go down
PandyKae

PandyKae

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 17 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:49 pm

"A-ah..."
Kiyoko's lavender eyes wandered to the boy's face for a bit before darting around the background again.
"Okay..." she whispered. "My name is Kiyoko Kita..."
Back to top Go down
Setsuna F. Seiei

Setsuna F. Seiei

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 17 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:44 pm

"No need to apologize." Setsuna said
"It was my fault for not being aware of my surroundings."
He thoroughly examined her now that he was closer.
Back to top Go down
PandyKae

PandyKae

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 17 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:37 pm

"I'm sorry," she apologized in a whisper.
She looked around for a place to hide, failing to make eye contact with him. She toyed with the ears on her panda purse and refused to turn around.
"I'm sorry..." she apologized again, a bit louder.
Back to top Go down
Setsuna F. Seiei

Setsuna F. Seiei

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 17 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:32 pm

Setsuna looked down at the little girl that bumped into him. He realized it was the same girl he had observed earlier and knew she posed no threat. Though the squeak caught him off guard, he still stood there waiting for the small girl to say something.
Back to top Go down
PandyKae

PandyKae

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 17 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:21 pm

Kiyoko quietly walked with the rest of the crowd, leaving everything but her panda purse behind. Her buns bounced on her head as she walked. She was pretty slow and was surpassed by several students. Getting pushed around 'til she was in the back wasn't very much fun... *shove!*
"Eek!!" she squeaked when she felt her back against another person's stomach.
She looked up to see a boy with honey colored eyes and dark gray hair. She blushed, but didn't quite pull herself back to rely on her own feet to keep her standing.
Back to top Go down
blacksorrow

blacksorrow

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 17 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:55 pm

As the gate fully opened on its own Seth looked back at the crowd his silvery white hair shimmering for a moment under the sun's rays. He then said, "Oh, before I forget, please leave your luggage behind. Your things will be moved to your room. But if you don't believe me or you'd rather carry your things around feel free to. Now then please follow me to the amphitheater for orientation." He then turns away from the group of students and begins to follow paved path into the school.

Seth suddenly stops after a few steps and quickly turns around to face the group of students. He then says, "Another detail I forgot to mention about the exams. Once you have completed you it, your memories of the exam will be erased except for the memory of which you decided to take. This is a school requirement so there will be no exceptions. If you have any questions feel free to shout them out to me as I lead. I'll do my best to answer them along the way." He then continues along the path. The chain tied to side of his pants faintly rattles as he walks with hands in his white lab coat's pockets.
Back to top Go down
MintySenpai
Admin
MintySenpai

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 17 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:28 pm

Carmen stared off into the distance, she actually wasn't really interested in anyone. All she wanted was the promise if free food and prayed to the heavens she wouldn't get a room mate. Pulling herself yet again from her thoughts she glanced at the back of the crowd and made direct eye contact with about three people including the bundle of nerves who was talking up front(She had a habit of being direct with people, even if they were complete strangers).

A couple of them looked like they were far more well off than she was, and it seemed like all of them had terrible taste in clothing, she meant no offense but "A turtle neck dress??? What is this the 1800's?? And why is she standing so far away from the group? She must be one of those princess types." the only notably fashionable person was a cool looking dude not far from her who had almost as many belts as the characters in the game kingdom hearts.Then there was the panda kid...who was admittedly so cute she wanted to cry rainbows out of her eyes.
The welcome wagon kid was....the welcome wagon kid. She actually felt kinda sorry for him.
...Until  she heard the mention of a test of magic, then she turned her full attention from the three a-weirdos(h ah a) back to the dude up front.

((im sorry for all the words carmen has a lot of feelings okay))

Last edited by MintySenpai on Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:30 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : whops)
Back to top Go down
PandyKae

PandyKae

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 17 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:22 pm

"Trinity?" Kiyoko thought.
She was curious about the word, but when 'Seth Azreal' said the word "exam", she forgot all about it. She toyed with her bag and thought about what test to take. Picking at fuzz on her bear, she looked around at everyone else.
Most everybody was intimidating. Especially the ones glaring in her direction... Her direction... Her direction... She blushed and looked down at her panda purse and decided to study everybody's feet, as if their shoe brand could tell her if they would be a nice playmate.
Back to top Go down
Setsuna F. Seiei

Setsuna F. Seiei

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 17 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:00 pm

Setsuna had only heard the part of the speech about the two different tests since he was too busy inspecting the crowd of people around him. He began making observations on those who particularly stood out. Of course first and foremost was the thuggish looking girl who had just recently arrived, she doesn't seem to pose a threat he thought. Then there was the girl who who seemed like she had the mind of a 5 year old, again no threat. Finally the girl who was also inspecting the group and most likely making assumptions just as he was. He noted that she slowly stepped away from the crowd and pulled her turtle neck up. This was obviously something to show concern for. But for now he had more pressing issue to attend to, deciding which test to take...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 17 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Trinty Seven Rp
Page 17 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Minty Kanten Forum :: RP Corner-
Jump to: