Minty Kanten Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of absolutely crazy people

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Trinty Seven Rp

Go down 
+2
Setsuna F. Seiei
blacksorrow
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage
PandyKae

PandyKae

Trinty Seven Rp - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 15 Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 12, 2014 9:43 am

Kiyoko got bored of the student village quite quickly, there was nobody who acknowledged her existence, so nobody to talk to. Since there was nobody to talk to, there was nothing to doooo! She walked walked walked south, to the academy trying hard not to step on the cracks on the path. Tmp tmp tmp...
Kiyoko made her way inside and looked around again. It was kinda nice being only her, last time it was too crowded to really admire the architecture. She walked past the library and garden... Then walked back cause she saw a pretty pretty bluie and a plain plain yellowy.
The yellowy was drawing something and the bluie was just sitting. Probably studying the garden. Kiyoko quietly quietly stepped a lil closer... closer... closer... Til she was just a few feet away from the yellowy. Then she turned and ran back to the entrance to the garden and hid.
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/view/t7rpcomix
MintySenpai
Admin
MintySenpai

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 15 Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 05, 2014 11:46 am

((hEYO))

After an eternity of checking most of the school out, she decided to skip classes and search for the director of music. An ability of hers was incredibly well hearing, in fact if she honed it more in the next 5 years maybe she could even hear their thoughts. Carmen never really wanted or felt like doing that though...

She thought about that and listened around to hear any music, right now she was currently in the student village. There were many other students bustling to class, but she knew she'd probably hide off somewhere to avoid class and wait till' it was quieter, she could hear the feint sound of music at the moment but she needed a stronger signal. Carmen had gone into a complete trance trying to listen to the music so she didn't notice a weird looking senior student. Walk by her, she did hear the familiar sound of a plastic phone in his pocket though. "Weird..."
Back to top Go down
https://mintykanten.forumotion.com
blacksorrow

blacksorrow

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 15 Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 30, 2014 4:51 pm

~Garden~
The blue haired girl turned toward Askua, her eyes still shut as she lightly nodded before returned to her original position. Sir Fang watched Asuka with his slightly open eye and after a moment silently got up and made his way out of the garden without a sound. Outside the garden he let out a weak smirk as he said to himself, "That makes it my 652nd victory in a row... I doubt I can keep that streak up."
-
While Asuka was sketching the scene a soft voice sounded in her head saying, "My name is Mana... What is your name?..."

===
~Student Village~
A senior happens to notice Kiyoko as she wanders past him and disappears inside the crowded walkways. He stops and thinks to himself he's seen her before... The student then pulls out a book filled with photos. After a few moments he stops on a zoomed in picture of Kiyoko. He smirks as he pulls out his cell phone and calls someone. Once the phone is answered he says, "Target 14 has been spotted in south section 3." He then hangs up and continues on his way...
Back to top Go down
nicolepage

nicolepage

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 15 Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 30, 2014 1:08 am

As Asuka made her way to that place, she noticed how students --unlike her-- avoided it. That must mean there will be no one there, right? Nearing the garden, her answer was proven wrong. There were two people there, a girl and a man. Could they be the reason none of the students approached? If so, this wouldn't be a problem for her. Slowly walking to the garden, she turned her head about, looking at everything this place had to offer her eyes. Sliding her finger tips along a stone bench, she sat done and continued to observe. This was a very captivating place, and her heart seemed to slow down, as if trying to be quite so Asuka could take in the full beauty. When she looked at the girl, her heart went from being silent to skipping a beat. The way she sat, the way the sun shone down, the dew on the flower petals, the 'everything' about it was leaving the artist breathless. Instances like this were the reason why she always carried around her sketchbook. Whipping it out, she called to the girl,
"Excuse me, miss? This is an odd request of mine, but would it be all right if I drew you?"
Back to top Go down
http://dreamself.me/forum/index.php
blacksorrow

blacksorrow

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 15 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:13 pm

~Garden~
At the bench was the girl with silvery blue hair silently sat as she listened to the sounds of the small pound and fountain in the center of the garden. By the fountain Fang sat with his eyes close doing the same. Besides them two, no one else was in the garden as the few students walking around it gave nervous looks at Fang sitting at its center. Upon gazing at him he would open an eye and return their gaze causing them to turn away quickly and hurry on their way. He would then let out a soft sigh as he returned to his peaceful state...

~Classroom~
Seth let out a sigh as he finished setting papers at the twenty desks inside the large classroom. He then asked, "How should I reintroduce myself?.. What should my lesson for today be as well?.." He then looked around the empty classroom as though he were looking for a suggestion and after a moment he shrugged as he asked the room again, "Where is everyone? Are they all planning to be late?"
Back to top Go down
Setsuna F. Seiei

Setsuna F. Seiei

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 15 Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:24 pm

Setsuna read the two letters, not putting much thought into them. He then prepared himself for the day and left his room, looking around and trying to find his way around the huge new school that he recently arrived at.
Back to top Go down
PandyKae

PandyKae

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 15 Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:19 am

Kiyoko merrily skipped from the bath house to the student village and decided she would look for her playmate. Poking at weeds that grew through the cracks in the sidewalk with her feet, she looked around for a bit before moving on. She got distracted every few steps, but was positive she looked thoroughly around for the green haired girl with lovely lower lashes.
Kiyoko was getting bored, but had decided to look around juuust a bit more before she gave up. She squeezed the, her size being convenient in large crowds. Her panda bag swayed at her hips as she made her way along the path.
Back to top Go down
nicolepage

nicolepage

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 15 Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 19, 2014 8:24 pm

After a moment's preparation, Asuka was in an outfit and exited her room. The majority of the students were exiting the dorms and checking out a sort of strip mall. This was not an amusing thought, but something else was on her mind. Even though her memories were wiped, there was one thing that clearly stuck out in her mind: the garden. Given that this was a sort of "free-time", she was going to take advantage of it and visit that place. Following the mass, she went outside and left the crowd, going straight to that place.
Back to top Go down
blacksorrow

blacksorrow

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 15 Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 19, 2014 7:31 pm

~Carmen's~ Letter~
       As you should know this is the director of Music, Andrew Demico, but I prefer to be called Memento. I would like to invite you to join the music club. Please show up to the orchestra room. You should be able to follow the sound of my music. That's the only hint I'll give you. If you can't find it with this, I'd rather you not join. I have high hopes for you. :)

P.S: If you happen to get busy its fine, because I'll be playing till the new moon's eve.

-Memento, Music Director

=====================================
               Students quickly began to flood the large hallways. The first years living on the second and third floors, the second years on the fourth and fifth, and the third years on the sixth. Every student heading for the exit of the dorm building, making their way into the student village, located outside the dorms. It seems lifeless at first with a couple stands and small stores closed up and scattered around. But after a few moments the village bursts into life as students begin to open up the stands and stores scattered around. Only a few stands are opened for business quick enough to catch the flood of students heading for school building. Most of them appear to be food stands, but a few are also potion shops and trinket shops with enchanted jewelry lining their display cases.

--
~At the school building~
          Seth enters a small classroom with his lab coat on. On the teacher's desk set at the wall opposite the wall and closest to the chalk board a clipboard sits. He walks over to it and picks it up. He then begins to read the student names on the clip board as looks over at the desk after each name, mentally assigning each name to a desk. Once, he's completed that he stares out the window toward the rising sun illuminated the dark dying smoke in the distance and lets out a deep tired sigh....
Back to top Go down
MintySenpai
Admin
MintySenpai

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 15 Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 18, 2014 11:35 am

No less than 5 seconds after Carmen trudged into her room it became a complete mess. She had tried to put her guitar someplace and ended up tearing everything apart while doing it and decided she was really too tired and groggy from the memory wipe to do anything to put it away. The guitar case ended up being thrown up against the bed in a flourish as Carmen took off her clothes and slipped on an obscure band t shirt and some pajama shorts (thinking a bit about taking the time to change into pajamas but not to clean up her room). The next thing she knew she was in bed and asleep.
~~~Deedle deedle tiiimee skip~~~~

The next thing to reach Carmen's ears was muffled announcements on a speaker which caused her to Wake up "what....its mornin...gnfngnf..." After a couple of minutes Carmen sat up and rubbed her eyes for another minute or so. And it wasn't until she was rolling out of bed to make herself less bed raggidy that she saw a letter sitting amongst her already messy desk in her room.
"What's this...the director of music? Hmn..." Carmen muttered as she gingerly opened her letter to see what was written inside.
Back to top Go down
PandyKae

PandyKae

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 15 Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 09, 2014 12:19 am

Kiyoko read it three times over before understanding it... Her big brother was coming to visit her at school. She folded the letter and put it in her bag with the directions to her class and zipped up her bag. She walked to her luggage dug her hands in and violently tossed the contents around the room. Finding a piece of candy, she smiled merrily and popped it into her mouth after unwrapping it, and began getting ready for the day...
Back to top Go down
blacksorrow

blacksorrow

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 15 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 08, 2014 11:55 pm

~Kikyo's letter~
Dear Kiyoko Kita,
           I am currently on a mission and will arrive at your school on Friday evening. I hope to stay the weekend with you, if you will permit it. I hope you can forgive me for my five year absence from your life. Though this visit will be brief and in no way capable of making up for my rough departure from you, I still hope and wish for us to return to the closeness we once had when we were children. Besides this selfish reason I also have more important matters to discuss with you. Much has happened in the five years I not seen you in. I hope my arrival will not be a burden to you and you will be able to recognize your onii-chan.

Sincerely,
                                                                                            your older brother
                                                                                                  Takehito Kita
    ((in a different penmanship)): "Odin, Acting Principal"
                                                         All is not what it seems.
                                                                         -Director Chaos, bbf of Odin :)

====
~Setsuna Letter 1~
Dear Seiei,
         Just in case you did not hear the Presidents decree, or to put into a more understandable version. You have till Sunday evening to either depart from the school or to deliver a notary or statement containing the objective of your mission and deliver it the President. Otherwise he will act against... Please resolve this peacefully. I'd rather not have an incident occur so soon in the year.... Please I'm begging you!!!
                                                                   Signed,
                                                                         CONCERNED Secretary

P.S: Don't let the President know I wrote this!!!

~Setsuna Letter 2~
Dear Setsuna Seiei,
        Enclosed within this envelope is a disciplinary referral against the President. He is out of line for revealing student information to the student body and for threatening you. All we need is a signature so we can act against him.
                                                                  Sincerely,
                                                                        3SD Head Annette Fallon
Back to top Go down
Setsuna F. Seiei

Setsuna F. Seiei

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 15 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 08, 2014 11:07 pm

Setsuna woke up slowly as he felt the new day beginning. He felt sore and injured but there were no wounds or marks on his body. He looked around to find that he was already in his room. He tried to recollect the events of yesterday, but all he could remember was that he met the other students and took the test. Other than that he couldnt remember how he had even gotten there. He stood up and the letters on his desk caught his eye so he walked up to them and closely examined the contents of each.
Back to top Go down
PandyKae

PandyKae

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 15 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 08, 2014 6:39 pm

Kiyoko shot up out of bed, as soon as the word "Good..." echoed through her room. She crawled to the edge of her bed and rolled off, her panda purse around her neck. She made her bed and popped all her bags open. Sitting up and looking around she spotted black and white.
She rolled to her desk and sat up peaking over the edge and put her fingers on the panda key chain.
"It's so cute...." she said quietly.
Standing up, she took it in her hand and examined whatever else lay on her desk. Directions to her class (better keep that safe...) and a letter from another school. She folded the note and stuffed it in her purse, the picked up the letter, key chain still in hand.
She opened it, her eyes running through the words carefully...
Back to top Go down
nicolepage

nicolepage

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 15 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 08, 2014 6:27 pm

Asuka was in a deep sleep, but was woken when a women spoke over some speaker system. Groggily sitting up, she combed her fingers through her hair as she tried to comprehend all of her most recent memories. Let's see...came to school, met students, entered a building, left said building, went to bed...Pretty short day, but her mind was still half-asleep, so that fact wasn't important. Forcing herself out, she noticed two letters on her desk. Upon closer examination, they were from the same place. But in her condition, she wasn't in the mood to read them, so instead she began getting ready for classes.
Back to top Go down
blacksorrow

blacksorrow

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 15 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 08, 2014 5:37 pm

~Next day~
A nervous female's voice sounds throughout the dorm saying, "Good morning students! I hope you all slept well and be sure to be on time for your classes today... Next is the announcements right?... Um did I say that out loud?.... Uh- Uh..." Her voice gets low as she says, "Starting Friday and ending Sunday will be the welcoming festival... It will be held in the fair grounds located past the East gate...  Student relatives have been given permission to attend and are encouraged.... That's all!!" She said in a hurry as a short shut-off sound came afterwards....

===
On everyone's desk was a note with the room number of their class and detailed instructions on how to get there with the signature of the teacher at the bottom. On Setsuna's desk there were also two other letters. The first of which was addressed from the Student Council President and the other was from the 3SD.

On Kiyoko's desk there was a letter addressed to her from her brother bearing the symbol of another school. Along with a panda keychain.

On Carmen's desk there was a letter addressed from the music department, more specifically from the director, Memento. This could be easy told for on the front of the letter he signed his name largely with the title Music Director underneath it on bright red ink...

On Asuka's desk there were two letters. Both from the same group, New Moon Chapel. The first appeared old with a note from the group saying, "We were instructed to deliver this to you upon entrance into the academy."      
          The second letter has an official seal in the symbol of a willow tree with a moon above it and a elegantly designed "A" on the trees truck.
Back to top Go down
PandyKae

PandyKae

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 15 Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:26 pm

Kiyoko set her bag on her bed and sat down on the floor viewing her luggage. She pushed them to the side, then sat there motionless. Waiting a few minutes before making the next move, she looked out the window for a bit. The moon illuminated in the stillness of the night. She smiled at the bunny in the moon and twinkling stars.
Kiyoko overlooked her luggage again and decided to move her stuff in a corner 'til she felt like doing something with her it. Picking up her panda purse and holding it tightly to her chest after changing into her pajamas, she crawled under her covers and closed her eyes.
"Oops... Sorry Carmen," Kiyoko whispered to herself. "I guess I couldn't get to see you again before bedtime..."
She then set sail for the world of dreams, waiting for the next day's events.
Back to top Go down
nicolepage

nicolepage

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 15 Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 31, 2014 7:01 pm

Asuka had stared at the door to her "room", questioning what had transpired beforehand. They went inside that coliseum, then they had to leave, then she went through the gates, then.....what? What happened after that? The fact that she actually had that memory wiped out bothered her. The only thing that comes to mind after "that" memory is being told a number: the same number inscribed on this door at which she stands.
Time had somehow slipped away from her (probably do to the memory wipe), so she wasn't able to go find that boy. A meet-up would have to wait until tomorrow. For now, she was going to go to bed and mull over her thoughts, thinking through about, well, everything that happened today.
Back to top Go down
blacksorrow

blacksorrow

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 15 Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:39 pm

Just as Seth had told them the day went by in a blur. Nothing after the ceremony except their room numbers and which test was taken was left. Even the directions to the student village was left, but besides that everything else was blank as though their was nothing to remember...

Soon night began to fall upon the school as the sun with its gentle rays began its slow descent to sleep. The sky was clear with the brightest of the stars beginning to emerge as though unable to contain themselves from the world. Each of them gleamed and shined as bright as they could each trying to out do the other. All the while the moon began to wake and a cold darkness began to cover the school as it rose. As everyone found sleep and began to dream of happiness or tragedy or wonder, two cloaked figures shrouded in darkness spoke to one another.

"It seems tomorrow will mark the first new moon's eve..." said the first.
             "We'll have to find some new recruits soon then." commented the second.
"There should be some exceptional choices this year. With luck no one  will arrive early to the ceremony."
              "Agreed, but I doubt the first meeting will go without incident."
The first then looks around and then says, "Let us away, and meet again under the roof of the new moon chapel... We have much work to do and cannot be found out now." The two of them quickly disappear into the night...
Back to top Go down
PandyKae

PandyKae

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 15 Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:20 am

Kiyoko almost jumped out of her skin, shaken up by Carmen's sudden outburst.
"A-a-a-a-alright...!" she whimpered.
She stood for a moment before turning to give her a smile, and walked towards the south gate. Holding her hands to her chest as if it'd stop her heart from beating so quickly, she scurried forward quietly, not knowing how to calm down. She began to walk slower and fell in line behind a girl in an orange dress and brown bag. Her hair was tied in a short ponytail.
Back to top Go down
MintySenpai
Admin
MintySenpai

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 15 Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:09 am

Carmen nodded, she was pretty un-phased by the building shaking and that girl who had a temper almost as short as her leap off into the unknown. The students had started filing to their respective tests when Kiyoko said some very wise words while eating yet another piece of candy
"Why does it matter what Fang-sensei thinks about us?....I don't think strength matters so long as you're sweet..." And then going off to the South gate. It had knocked some sense into her and she had become considerably calmer. Wellll....what she says is correct....

Carmen stood up rather quickly(Knocking over a couple more students in the process), a more embarrassed shade of red now on her face."O-Oi! Let's meet up after the tests, all right?!" She didn't wait for an answer and ran off to the south gate as well.
Back to top Go down
Setsuna F. Seiei

Setsuna F. Seiei

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 15 Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:30 pm

Before Setsuna could think of something to respond with, Asuka had already made her way to the South Gate. He decided to get this test over with then meet up with the girl again. He couldn't help but get a familiar feeling as he walked toward the North gate.
Back to top Go down
PandyKae

PandyKae

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 15 Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:07 pm

"Why does it matter what Fang-sensei thinks about us?" Kiyoko asked Carmen. She pulled out another piece of candy and slowly unwrapped it. "I don't think strength matters so long as you're sweet..."
She popped the small pink ball into her mouth and stood up to head south for her exams.
"Thanks for sitting with me, Carmen," Kiyoko said quietly before heading to the south gate.
Back to top Go down
nicolepage

nicolepage

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 15 Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:52 pm

Asuka was surprised when the building they were in began to shake. That girl had considerable power, but was a fool to let her emotions control them. Given that the students were to "evacuate", she looked toward the south gate, then back to the boy.
"I want you to think about my request. I'm going to look for you after my exams."
Then she started to make her way towards the south gate, adding,
"Until them, ta-ta~"
Back to top Go down
blacksorrow

blacksorrow

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 15 Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:28 pm

Suddenly the coliseum began to shake as Annette clenched her fists angrily. She then exclaimed, "Get back here!!! Even the president has the right to break student confidentiality! Not only that, but you also guilty of intimidating new students!!"

Seth tries to calm her as the shaking slowly grows as she gets more angry. All the while Director Veroy lets out a soft laugh as he says, "It seems my successor is doing better than I thought. I hope he doesn't play his cards wrong." Annette glares at the Director who lets a nervous sweat as he gestures at Seth...
Seth understanding the gesture turns to the students and says, "Please evacuate the amphitheater in an orderly fashion and be sure you use the correct exit. All students taking the trinity exam exit though the north gate and students taking the written exam exit though the south gate. I hope you all have a wonderful ye-" before can finish his sentence the ground below him cracks open and a burst of air shots out of it. Seth is sent hurling through the air heading away from the coliseum....

Annette turns to say something to Seth when he sees him being sent flying. Her angry turns to panic as she chases after the flying Seth disappearing into the distance. She leaps over the crowd of the students and the ten foot wall rise separating the seats from the ground and then rushes to the edge and leaps off... A trail of destruction left behind where she stood...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 15 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Trinty Seven Rp
Page 15 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Minty Kanten Forum :: RP Corner-
Jump to: