Minty Kanten Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of absolutely crazy people

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Trinty Seven Rp

Go down 
+2
Setsuna F. Seiei
blacksorrow
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
PandyKae

PandyKae

Trinty Seven Rp - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 04, 2015 10:38 pm

Kiyoko shuffles close to Carmen, hiding from the timer. The flowing fabrics around her hung down low, swaying with the slightest movement. The countdown started at three minutes and dwindled slowly. She looked around the room then down to her toes. She wasn't quite excited, but she helped Mana and Carmen even complimented her blue haired companion. She was happy to help. Her panda bag hung around her waist, as there was no replacement for such an item. She was unsure whether or not to change it to make it match the theme, however decided not to, in case Carmen or Mana needed her assistance or Setsu needed to find her. She waited patiently and counted along with the timer under her breath.
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/view/t7rpcomix
blacksorrow

blacksorrow

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 04, 2015 10:15 pm

~Dressing room #1~
Mana blushes as she listens to Carmen try to compliment her. When she finishes she says mentally, 'Thank you... I wish I could see how awesome your armor looks.... So we have less than three minutes to prepare for the Bout... So what do you two what to talk about.... erm-... I mean.... Umm.... I think I'll just be quiet....' She bows her head in defeat as she fidgets a little bit.

===
~???~
Lucifer thinks about her counter to her proposal and then says, "I'm not the kind of person to spread rumors, but if someone were to ask, I'm not the kind to lie about trivial matters." He then takes hold of Asuka's hand. At the moment they touch they glow for a moment as the purple aura around his eyes fade. As he lets go of her hand the light fades leaving a glowing seal on the back of their hands, which after a few seconds lose their glow and remain as a small black seal like tattoo. He then says, "Our audience awaits." The dark barrier dissipates revealing a grand throne room around them filled cheerful music and the bustling of a festival.
-
Lucifer then says, "I think its best if I made myself scarce. You can ask me about it later, good luck." He quickly runs off and hides as a maid makes her way inside the room and notices Asuka.
-
She calls out, "What you doing here, mistress? Your father, the king as asked for your presence in the greeting chamber." She then quickly pulls Asuka along as she continues, "Now come along, its rude to keep your guests awaiting. I mean one of them is going to be your husband after all."

Last edited by blacksorrow on Fri Sep 04, 2015 11:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
nicolepage

nicolepage

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 02, 2015 7:06 pm

Eyes half open, Asuka stared at his open hand, thinking over the deal. Snapping the fan shut, she lowered her arm, letting it dangle from her wrist.
"...It seems to me that you're not too worried about disclosing information. Given this bargain, I would say I'm getting the better end of the deal."
She breathed in to continue speaking, but she stopped. Closing her slightly agape mouth, a long sigh escaped in the silence and her eyes looked at Lucifer's, almost going through. Her hand raised out, she added,
"I will agree to the terms, but on one condition: I don't want this to be wide-spread knowledge for the school to tear open. I wish for my reputation to not be ruined by this superficial status. Word of our relationship will not be disclosed to anyone."
Back to top Go down
http://dreamself.me/forum/index.php
MINTY SENPAI MARK 2

MINTY SENPAI MARK 2

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 30, 2015 10:15 am

With badass armor on (tweaked here and there, there was a chamber on the back plate and 2 curved organ pipes on each shoulder piece, along with 3 smaller ones on each calf and open chambers on each side) and 2 (terribly adorable- magick god take the wheel) girls ready to go as well Carmen rubbed her chin before really eyeing mana over. Once she'd gotten a full view of her she blushed a little "Oh-uh- yeah you look um....like a princess?" That really wasn't meant as a question- "dammit I mean yes you look cute as hell-" nope no cigar on that one either. "DAMMIT- Uh you look nice okay-" the blush had expanded acrost her face. Why was she acting so stupid around Mana???

Suddenly a timer showed up with a 3:00 mark in the center of the room to begin counting down, which was good carmen was eager to get off of the embarrassing bull she'd just let out of her mouth. "oh! There's the timer. Looks like we got 3 minutes to do whatever else before what ever the hell's going on goes on."
Back to top Go down
blacksorrow

blacksorrow

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 25, 2015 12:34 am

~???~
"Interesting proposal, but we can discuss that later on tonight over dinner. So let me propose a better offer. I'll tell you everything I know about Magic King's and help you research into them, if you agree to be Lucifer's 'girlfriend' for the remainder of the year. Sound fair?" He says as he reaches his hand out to her.

===
~Garden~
The clones of Asuka(lilith) and Lucifer(Asmo) begin to act out a forbidden lover's scene... well attempt to as the try not to kill each other first. When the King and his men arrive Lucifer hides as they take Asuka away. The King begins discussing Coronation arrangements with her and talks with her about marriage, as he names a few wedding candidates such as King Deus of the North, Prince Seiei of South. He also names two females, Princess Mana of the East, and Mana's countries knight of grandeur, Auis of the Dark Melody...
---
The next scene that quickly takes place shows Asuaka (still Lilith in disguise) sitting her room at the top of a tower in the center of the castle staring out the window. Suddenly Lucifer(still Asmo) visits her and semi mocking, semi sincerely greets her as a lover. The two almost break into an argument as they begin to discuss about Asuka's Coronation and Wedding Party.
---
The last scene the two impostors act was to take place on the road, but instead of the two lovers running away and following the flow of the story, they completely snap at each other. As the two begin fighting each other placing all NPCs in danger and unable to act as the scene comes to an abrupt halt due to time restricts on the scene....
=======

~Changing Room #1~
A large timer appears inside the floor of the room covering most of the center as it begins to count down from three minutes....

---
~Changing Room #2~
A similar timer appears in the center of the room counting down in sync with the other timer....

The hooded man is now dressed in a set of black knight's armor with a full dark helm upon his head over his hood and white robe. He patiently stands in the center of the room as he waits for the Bout to finally begin. On his waist is a long sword and on his back a dark silver shield...
Back to top Go down
nicolepage

nicolepage

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 24, 2015 11:55 pm

She was honestly surprised. Looking at her clone...
Wow! I knew I looked good, but--
In the blink of an eye, she was whisked away to an unknown dimension, if that what it was. Asuka turned around slowly, looking around at the area she currently inhabited. Impressive...
Her gaze was now set back on Lucifer. Listening to every word, she answered with silence for a moment. Her fan, which was still open, waved gently back and forth, causing some of her hair to move in the breeze.
"Now, I'm not quite sure what you're trying to bargain me with, but I was assuming it would be a simple conversation. Well, it wouldn't exactly be 'simple', given the topic... Anywho, how about you just tell me everything you know about magic kings and I'll listen full-heartedly? I don't know about you, but that sounds fair to me."
Back to top Go down
blacksorrow

blacksorrow

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 19, 2015 12:47 am

~Garden~
Lucifer wickedly grinned at her as he said, "I hope you understand, you've just made a deal with a devil." His ring then glows as he says in a commanding voice, "Lilith!, Asmo!" Suddenly an exact copy of Asuka appears along with a copy of Lucifer.

Lucifer then puts grabs Asuka's hand as he calls out, "Belph!" Suddenly the two disappear and reemerge floating inside of a black void that is somehow completely lit with the old imp above them. The imp then says, "Have fun you two."
-
Lucifer then lets go of Asuka's hand as he takes a few steps away from her before lowering his hood. When he looks back at her, the center of pupils dimly glow purple. "That's much better," he says happily, "we can finally speak without prying eyes."

He then said, "Before we start I have a few conditions." he began counting as spoke, "First, this conversation never happened. Second, anything we answer must be completely true within our own knowledge. Third, everything hear must be kept secret. Lastly, any deals or exchanges made between us must be completely paid in full. If you can follow these four conditions we can begin."
-
He then takes a breathe in as asks, "So one to one, or would you like a complete trade?"
Back to top Go down
nicolepage

nicolepage

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 18, 2015 12:44 am

That key word.
Asuka snapped the fan shut and picked up the skirt of her dress, quickly making her way to the boy. Leaning against the trunk, she tilted her head in an endearing way and asked,
"That particular topic sounds very interesting! I'd love to listen..."
Flipping the fan open, she gently waved it, blocking the smile on her face.
"Please, go right ahead. Tell me more...!"
Back to top Go down
blacksorrow

blacksorrow

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 16, 2015 9:20 pm

~Garden~
Lucifer smirks at Asuka as he says, "Normally it is, but as you've most likely inferred, this isn't a typical Mage's Bout." still sketching in his book. He then says, "If you'd like we can cut the long deary backstory the creator of this Bout created and speak about more important things, such Magic Kings for instance." his voice sounding very enticing as he glances up at her from under his tattered hood as one of eyes seems to give a faint purple glow... "Its best to make a decision quickly." he warns as in the distance the faint waving of flag can be seen in being carried by what appears to some sort of troop of armored knights surrounding an elegant bright red and golden trimmed carriage.

===

~Changing Room #1~
Mana nervously followed Kiyoko to one of the changing stations found along the walls of the strange clothes/armor covered room... When they return in their long, flowy dresses Mana nervously feels the dress as Mana's voice nervously acts in Carmen and Kiyoko's head, 'Ho-... How do I look?...' When she hears Carmen's question she answers in their heads, 'Normally, there would a timer telling us how long to wait... Well that's Seth's told me... But.... I don't think there's going to be one.....'

Last edited by blacksorrow on Wed Aug 19, 2015 12:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
nicolepage

nicolepage

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 09, 2015 7:00 pm

Pushing the door open, her spare hand flew up to guard her eyes as a blinding light filled the room. Asuka's grip on the doorknob had faded away, allowing the girl to cover her face completely.
When the light dispersed, her raised arms lowered slowly. Blinking away the flashing blurs in her sight, she was able to look around at her chosen setting. The sound of Lucifer's voice caught her attention, giving the boy a turn of the head. Brushing the dress gently and combing her bangs with her gloved finger, the princess said,
"Well, obviously, I made the outfit myself. And so what if it's a little over-the top? Everything in that shameful wardrobe pales in comparison to this."
Standing on her toes, she gave the dress a small twirl, giggling slightly at the amusement of it. When the spin was done, Asuka raised her right hand, but stopping suddenly.
"Oh! I forgot!"
With her hand still raised, she swung it down in a fast motion. A stream of ink erupted from the glove in a fast motion, stopping just above the ground. As quickly as it shot out, it receded back to her hand in a rectangular shape. Now, raising her right hand a second time, a quick flick of the wrist opened the paper fan, covering most of her face. A white rose with twisting thorns were printed on the stark black paper.
"There. The finishing touch~"
The smile she wore died quickly as her body slumped down and out of figure. Hand on hip, she sighed and stated,
"It's a real shame I had to make myself look good for this stupid game. They would do good to have this be voluntary, instead of forcing respectful people such as myself stoop to childish levels."
Back to top Go down
MintySenpai
Admin
MintySenpai

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 08, 2015 9:14 pm

What they emerge to is not exactly the most graceful sight to behold- Carmen, in her impatience to try on the plethora of bad-ass armor immediately had decided to nonchalantly strip right there in front of-well no one she cared to show herself to. As she looked the armory over she noticed NONE of the chest plates would fit her...well you know. With a grunt she shrugged and decided to dig through the own stuff someone-she had NO idea who- had placed in her terminus. A little mixing here and there wouldn't hurt after all.

Once she was finally done shifting through both the armor in the room and her own terminus she bore a very nice set of armor (minus the big ass lance).
Her watchful eye turned to the two "Well, what're we doin' now?"
Back to top Go down
https://mintykanten.forumotion.com
PandyKae

PandyKae

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:35 am

It's nice to meet you... a voice said inside Kiyoko's head. Her instincts told her it was the girl with blue hair. She turned to her.
"Nice to meet you, too," she said softly.
I'm Mana... the voice says softly. Umm... I hope we can get along...
She noticed Mana's posture: nervous, just like she was. Kiyoko nodded and let on a soft, "Mm."
I think they want us to get dressed up... I think... This is a custom game so I'm not sure what we're supposed to be doing...
Mana looked away sheepishly from the panda girl and her tall friend.
Um... I.... Kinda... Umm.... she goes silent for a moment then exclaimed, need help changing!........
Kiyoko's buns twitched as Mana turned bright red. She took her hand gently and tugged saying softly, "Okay. I hope you don't mind what I pick though..."
Leaving Carmen behind, Kiyoko drags her away. After picking out clothes and locking herself and Mana behind a door, the two emerge dressed in long, flowy dresses.
"All done," Kiyoko said, pride in her voice (for once).
Back to top Go down
blacksorrow

blacksorrow

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 26, 2015 8:54 pm

~Changing room #1~

Mana looked toward Kiyoko nervously fidgeting with her eyes closed. In Kiyoko’s head she heard the low blue haired girl’s voice nervously say, ‘It’s nice to meet you… I’m Mana… Umm… I hope we can get along…’
She nervously fidgeted as she then spoke in spoke in both Carmen’s and Kiyoko’s head, ‘I think they want us to get dressed up… I think… This is a custom game so I’m not sure what were supposed to be doing…’
Mana looks away from the two as she tenses up even more nervously in both their heads, ‘Um… I…. Kinda… umm….’ She goes silent before quickly bursting, ‘Need help chaging!........’ She turns read as a tomato as she waits for their reaction.

========================================

~Garden~

The changing room suddenly is basked in light as it fades away the changing room is replaced with a beautiful garden with a castle in the distance behind her and a greenhouse a short distance ahead and a tall tree nearby her to her right.
From underneath it she hears Lucifer’s voice call out to her, “You were right, you look amazing in that dress. I must say though, you’re a bit over dressed for a leisure walk in the garden.” He says with a laugh.
Lucifer is dressed in a tattered dark cloak with old patched up rags with a book in his hand leisurely sketching. He then says, “I feel like this has happened before, but knowing you, you probably the one sketching.”

=========================================

~Changing room 2~

The white robed young man responds in a deep voice, “Pick out some clothes and wait for the event to begin.” as he continued toward the armor section. Once he’s reached the armor section he begins to meticulously look over the armor.

=========================================

~Mage's Bout~
Baron looks up at the sky as he takes a drink from his flask as he says, "He's always so impatient." Jejune looks at him confused as she then looks up at the sky as well and notices a storm slowly making its way toward the school.
-
The crowd watches the Mage's Bout large screen impatiently as it shows a loading screen with the word, "Preparing..." on it with a spinning circle underneath it with 1/3 inside of it. An announcers voice then says, "Mage's Bout Preparing... Custom Bout prepared by Baron..."
-
Baron then stands up as he takes another drink from his flask as he says, "I think its time for me to pick out some rewards from the store." Jejune is about to protest when he vanishes. She angrily growls, "Baron!!" as she turns into a cloud of smoke and races toward the East Section.
---
Kita watches the Bout from a inside a food stand with his two attendants by his side. From a short distance away Ezra watches him with his hood up. He pulls out a plain dark mask and puts it on as he vanishes in the crowd. Kita's attendants are about to say something when he says, "I'm quite aware. It seems we'll have to move up the plan a little."
Back to top Go down
Setsuna F. Seiei

Setsuna F. Seiei

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 26, 2015 1:39 am

When he arrived, Setsuna quickly analyzed his surroundings.
I'm assuming they want me to put some of this strange clothing on...
As he was thinking this, he saw the white robed young man walk away toward the armor section from the corner of his eye.
Wait, I need to ask you some questions.
He said walking toward the young man.
Back to top Go down
nicolepage

nicolepage

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 11, 2015 3:27 pm

Oh. No...
"Mmmm, maybe if I'm fast enough, I can get away from this!" she exclaimed as she was about to run away from that game.
That was foolish of me to think.
Asuka looked at the clock in horror. It was too late. In the blink of an eye...
"...I end up here..."
She stood alone in a baroque-esque room with rack after rack of fancy clothing. It was silent, save for her breathing and the low hum of the light bulbs
"Well, I might as well take a look at these... 'dresses'..."
She made her way to the first of the dresses and began filing through them while talking to herself,
"It seems that, from the looks of these costumes, I must play the female-in-distress --Oh, goodness, this is disgusting!-- ...and be rescued by who knows. Lucifer had a stamp on his hand, so with me that makes eight unknown players. I can only assume as much that Setsuna is one of the players as well --They call this a dress? I'd use it for practical purposes like cleaning!-- ...Ah, yes, I saw a few other choice characters as well... The panda-brat was with Setsuna, but the odds of her being picked are very slim."
Reaching the end of the clothes, Asuka rested her hands on her hips and sighed.
"These sorry excuses for dresses are terrible! I suppose they leave me no choice. Though, it's quite a waste to use my magic to make myself fit the role of 'princess', but I'd rather look good doing it."
Raising her right hand, she added,
"As they say, sit still and look pretty."
With a snap of her fingers, a small ring of ink began to form and swirl around her. It grew taller and taller, soon beating her own height. Spreading her arms and legs apart, the ink tower suddenly collapsed in on itself, perfectly molding to her figure. When it began to disappear, Asuka took on a different appearance.
Her blue spring dress was replaced with a ballroom dress decorated in red silk and satin. Ribbons draped off the bottom delicately as roses bloomed, pinning the ribbon to the dress. The bottom curved and leveled off at her waist as the material transitioned into a dark red corset top. Black thorns were embroidered in twisting around her torso, embellished with more roses on the top's right side. Black gloves ran up her arm and stopped half-way above her elbow. The dress straps were loose and hung over and off her shoulders, leaving them bare.
Asuka breathed out and opened her eyes and gasped slightly.
"I did a better job than I thought...!" she commented as she chuckled quietly. Turning around, she looked at her back to see how her hair was done.
Instead of her usual ponytail, it was done up in a tight bun with a black pin sticking out. A small rose was on the end as three tiny black chains dangled and swayed with each of her movements. Staring at her bare back, a dull look came into her eyes... She shook her head and said to herself, "It's in the past...All...in the past..."
Giving her attention to the four doorways, she held her chin in a quizzical manner and asked aloud, "Now, which of these doors do I open? It seems that, of the three, whichever one I choose will determine the setting of this...game..." At the last word, she shuttered, "I suppose...of the three choices...I...will pick...the Garden."
With that choice made clear she reached her hand out and grabbed the handle, twisting it slowly...
Back to top Go down
MINTY SENPAI MARK 2

MINTY SENPAI MARK 2

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 11, 2015 1:30 pm

While carmen was wandering (more like shoving and pushing) through the crowd she found herself close to the edge. Off to the side she heard something winding down, it must be some kind of timer for the 'mage's bidoof' thing. It ticked down more and more as she continued to look for her 'date'. No sooner than she'd called out and she heard Mana's surprise(ingly cute) yelp the timer hit 0 and she was in a room with several women, and a ton of NICE looking armor.
When her eyes adjusted she recognised mana and Kiyoko...who was crying and running straight for her-oOOF-

The small girl had planted her head right into carmen's chest while talking about being alone and generally being distressed over all. Kiyoko hopped back and spoke more words...The green haired girl was relieved the panda-esque girl was all right- and that she'd FINALLY gotten two things off her long as hell to do list. "Hey...yeah. guess so." she detected unease in Kiyoko when she saw Mana standing besides her a ways and smiled. "Don't worry, this is mana, she won't bully you. It's er-... nice to see you're still thriving too." Her words came out in her not as loud tone of voice to try and calm the twin-buned girl down.
"....um....quick question...."

She looked around at the array of clothing and weaponry. "What the hell are we 'playing' exactly?"
Back to top Go down
PandyKae

PandyKae

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 07, 2015 7:38 pm

Kiyoko nods to Takehito nervously.
"Okay," she murmurs.
She looks to the booth and a screen begins a countdown. As soon as it reaches zero, Kiyoko finds herself in a room of sorts, stuffed with medieval-themed costumes. While inspecting the room, among five other faces, she spots familiar green hair and outrageous...
"C-carmen!" cries Kiyoko.
The obviously frightened girl runs up to her bigger friend and plants her head in her chest.
"S-setsuna is here, too and, and I can't find him, s-so I thought I was all alone and--" She hops back and wipes tears and snot from her face with the sleeve of her uniform. Shaking her head and clapping her cheeks, she looks up at the taller student. It was then she noticed the quiet, blue haired girl beside her. Kiyoko looked to the floor uncomfortably.
"U-um, s-so I guess we're playing together..."
She looks around the room again and catches the sign reading, "changing room." Her gaze returns to Carmen.
"I guess we get dressed now..."
Back to top Go down
blacksorrow

blacksorrow

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 07, 2015 7:25 pm

~Changing(?) Room 1~
Carmen, Mana, Kiyoko, and three other girls appear in a large room filled with medival era clothing, armor, equipment, and somewhat modern versions of it all around the room with a sign in one corner reading 'Changing room' and opposite it, 'Assignment room.'
---

~Changing Room 2~
Setsuna appears in a similar room except the clothing is more focused toard men with a white robed young man who immediately walks away from him and goes to look at the armor section of changing room...
----

~Changning Room 3~
Asuka appears in her own similar room filled with high end dresses in a rainbow of colors and hues. Some even has light armor on them... On her walls is four doors reading, 'Garden', 'Tower', 'Road', 'Event'. The first three are open, but the last is locked with a number two on it. A note hangs on the 'Event' door reading:
"Dear Asuka,
Try you have to have to trigger at least two events before the actual "Mage's Bout" will begin. We need a background/story after all."
Back to top Go down
blacksorrow

blacksorrow

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 07, 2015 7:01 pm

~Mage'sBout~
~> Mana voice sounds nervously in Carmen's head, "D-D-D-Da-Da-Dat-Dat-Dato-Dato-Date---..." When Carmen sees Mana standing just outside the crowd she's as red as a tomato. When Mana hears Carmen call out to her she jumps and lets out a short yelp in Carmen's head, not noticing the seal on her nor Carmen's hand.
---
~>Lucifer leans down and says, "You'll be fine. Who knows maybe you'll be hero trying to save me? Wouldn't that be funny." He smiles at Asuka reassuringly. "
---
~>Kita looks at the seal and says, "I guess that's the game marker. I'm not quite sure, I thought this was volunteer based, but I've never been to one so I really don't know... It should be fun though. I'll be here when you get out." He pats her head as he looks at the screen which has a countdown '10, 9, ...'
---
~>Baron sits on top of the Mage's Bout stand drinking from his flask as he waves goodbye to the new contestants.... Jejune lands next to him pissed as he says, "Good timing, now everything is in order. So did you have fun?"

----
~> Jejune is about to yell at Baron as she grabs him the timer hits zero and everyone who was marked disappears as the screen reads 10/10 participants... Jejune asks, "What did you do Baron?"

Baron answers, "I'm just giving them a little taste of the future."

Jejune angrily answers, "You know that's against the rules, Wino!"

"Its just some harmless fun" Baron answers as he takes a swig of his flask, "lets just enjoy the show. You can scold me about it later, dear."

Jejune punches his head and angrily takes a seat as she swipes his flask from him and takes a drink.
Back to top Go down
Setsuna F. Seiei

Setsuna F. Seiei

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 03, 2015 1:46 am

Setsuna noticed the seal on his hand and prepared himself for the trial ahead of him. He heard about the Mages Bout while listening to the people walking around.
I guess they want me to play their game..... I'll play along for now
He looked at Kiyoko who looked like she was having a nervous break-down and gave her a confident nod to try and assure her that everything would be ok.
Back to top Go down
PandyKae

PandyKae

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 01, 2015 8:09 pm

Kiyoko shivered. Something changed. Her fingers tingled. She looked at her free hand to find a magic seal.
"Ah...!"
She quickly showed her older brother.
"A-an-chan, what's this...?" she squeaked.
She looked around desperately for something to answer her question and spotted the same seal on Setsuna's hand.
S-setsuna, too!
Her eyes darted around the festival, catching a glimpse of Baron (though she didn't realize it) and finally seeing the same seal, only larger, marking The Mage's Bout booth. She checked her sibling's hand in hers for the mark, but failed to find it. She took his free hand and studied the front and back. Nothing. Was he...not gonna play, too?
Back to top Go down
nicolepage

nicolepage

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:28 am

"What."
The girl looked down at her hand and saw the seal.
"What?"
The very thought that she didn't want to happen, happened.
"Ohhhhh nononononononononononono no no no no no noooo no. I'm not doing that. I refuse. I will not partake in this cheap role-playing game, I refuse."
Looking around for any viable witnesses, she saw them: the vagabond green-haired girl (whom she could tell from a glance looked homeless), the crybaby, and Setsuna. As if the participation couldn't get worse.
"Lucifer, please, I don't want to do this, there are people here and I'd rather not ruin my first impression by playing a role in this charade!"
Asuka bent her knees slightly in an attempt to hide in the crowd. She was going to get a horrible kind of attention and she wanted to bail. Now.
Back to top Go down
MINTY SENPAI MARK 2

MINTY SENPAI MARK 2

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:34 am

A grin spread acrost her face when she saw that even Seth was affected by her magic. It was kind of sad that he stopped her advances again with more of those vines. His technique was something to note just in case. Seth sounded like he'd just been through 6 hours of thrash metal concerts when he spoke(another bit of amusement for carmen.) ...Hm? Odd. The musician pondered why her voices hadn't butted in yet. as she headed onto the platform. Maybe she'd exerted enough energy to keep them at bay-for now. "Thanks Seth. I needed that." While he rose up she waved a little at him.

The platform she stepped on felt...plant-ey under her bare foot. No problem there though. At this point in time it was cut up a little and bleeding where she'd stepped on glass and such.Put shoes on before you go outside,kids.

Mana contacted her again- something she wanted to talk about? Weird. Guess it wasn't just a little get toghether.
"Sounds like a date then. See you soon."

Now that CArmen was above ground (still outside the festival grounds) she could make her way to this "Mage's Gout" thing. The green haired girl did just that, walking as swiftly towards where the signs directed her.
-------Mage's G-...Bout
After thousands of irritating side glances Carmen finally made it to mage's bout. it looked pretty dorky to her...dorkiness aside she needed to find Mana in the crowd of noisy ass kids. "OI! MANA!" Her chords of steel boomed out over the crowd, it didn't phase them though because most of them didn't hear it. her sound was specifically meant for Mana's magical signal
Back to top Go down
blacksorrow

blacksorrow

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:38 am

~Underground cavern?~
Seth clutches his ears under the powerful revert of Carmen's speakers. He thought to himself, 'That answers one of my questions.' He then changed, "Kóri̱s kí̱pos, ampélou kreváti!!" The ground began shaking as vines emerged out of the ground, walls and the ceiling covering them in a multiple layers of vine bundles. Causing the revert effect to stop as the vines absorbed the sound. The vines then quickly covered the speakers stopping the sound...
-
Seth let out a tired sigh as he turned to Carmen with a smile. As he moved his hands away from his bleeding ears he yelled to her, "GOOD JOB!!! I THINK THAT'S ENOUgh training for today!! JUST stAND ovER tHERe and I'll HAve Cora Let you up!" Two pairs of thick vines lowered to the ground and then coiled around each other forming two separate platforms.
-
Seth' book returned back into a charm as he laid it against his somewhat familiar looking silver bracelet. He waved goodbye to Carmen as he stepped on his own platform and quickly returned to the surface as the vines in the underground cavern slowly returned into the ground.
=====
Mana's voice sounded happy as she said, "I'll be waiting for you..." It then sounded concern, "Umm... There's a few things else I want to talk with you about.... But that can wait for another time.... Lets enjoy the festival...  See you at the Mage's Bout..." voice vanishes.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

~Mage's Bout~
1:00-1:30
Two demons emerged as the knight's/heroes split up leaving two of the six behind to deal with them.... As they went to investigate the two towers.
=
Lucifer sighed as he said, "It should get more entertaining now. Besides," he shows her his hand holding hers. On it is a tiny magic seal the matching the large one inside the tent. "it seems we'll be the next performers. Hopefully they don't win the current one... Otherwise... We'll you'll see."
=
1:30-1:45
The towers were trapped, but the pairs made it out. Each send one of their members to help the two with the demons... While they went to the they went to the throne room.
-
1:45-2:15
With the help of the two reinforcements they manged to defeat the two demons, but lost on of the members due to their trump card... The two who went to the throne room spotted the princess in the clutches of a "demon-lord" as the two rush him a black dragon emerges in front of them as he runs through a portal... When the three reunite with the two fighting the dragon, its defeated, but one of them is dead...
-
2:15-2:45
One remains behind to construct a portal home and maintain the one the demon lord left through as the last three go through the portal... ((the male knight, a female black knight, and a female paladin, the other's who've died all were females.)) The three fight with the demon lord as the paladin quickly sneaks out with the princess... Leaving the the other two to fight the demon lord...
-
2:45-2:59
The two make a last ditch attempt to take down the demon lord... The male knight is struck as he holds the demon lord for the female black knight to finish it off... She then leaves as the portal closes behind her and joins the princess who leaps into her arms... The two kiss as the timer stops at 0:01 with the message:

KNIGHT'S TALE COMPLETED -> TRUE END
==================
Reward: $500 x8, enchanted sword x3, enchanted armor x3, cleric's robe x1, caster's robe x1, enchanted bow x1, mantra techinque book x1, duelist gown x2, alchemist set x1...

====

~Festival grounds, food section -> Mage's Bout~
Kita spots Baron near the game section and leads the two toward it quickly leaving the food section as he says, "Lets hurry up and catch him so we can get some food." Kita loses him in front of the Mage's Bout as the timer on the screen reads 1:00 remaining... He looks around unable to find him as a magic seal appears on her open hand as well as on Setsuna's hand...
Back to top Go down
nicolepage

nicolepage

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:20 am

Wiping away a few stray crumbs from her mouth, Asuka replied,
"To be quite frank, I'm quite bored. Watching a theatrical performance such as this is rather dull. I wish to partake in some other course of action, but, of course, if you wish to continue watching, then by all means we can."
She closed her eyes as a yawn escaped her once more, holding a hand to cover it. Her index finger brushed away a single tear that had formed on her eyelid as she added,
"It seems that I'm not fully awake yet..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Trinty Seven Rp
Page 2 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Minty Kanten Forum :: RP Corner-
Jump to: