Minty Kanten Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of absolutely crazy people

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Trinty Seven Rp

Go down 
+2
Setsuna F. Seiei
blacksorrow
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
MintySenpai
Admin
MintySenpai

Trinty Seven Rp - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 04, 2015 6:05 pm

Now THIS was an emotion she could thrive on. This kid was oblivious to her relationship with Kiyoko, That was even better. The music that Erza was emulating out of his body drifted into the air only to be sucked right into Carmen's body-she was feeding off of his mood. A few seconds passed while the girl mulled thoughts in her head,she really didn't care much for this boy at all. Well that was a given since she didn't care for anyone truly. They were all just heads under her boot essentially.

Finally she made an answer "Simple, I'm her partner. We worked together on the student entrance exams and believe it or not i took a fancy to her."
Back to top Go down
https://mintykanten.forumotion.com
blacksorrow

blacksorrow

PostSubject: ~   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 25, 2015 9:11 am

~Library~
The woman turns her head slightly confused a Asuka yells, "Now." The woman then says, "No? I don't think I know what that word means." He then looks at Setsuna and asks, "Do you know what No, means?" But then sighs as Asuka runs off... She then says disappointed, "It seems I scared her off..." She suddenly perks up as she say, "But, with her gone, I get to grade one less paper! Yes!!" The woman then turns to Setsuna as she asks almost hopeful, "Are you going to run off to?" she then gets disappointed as she says, "Your going to chase after her aren't ya'... It was a nice dream. Anyways, I'm 'Miss' Chishio. Good luck, Seiei-kun." She then walks off disappearing into the library.

===

~Field~
Seth works on regenerating the burned patches of grass and the surround areas as Lane watches sitting at under the tree. The two seem to be talking without words as they stare at each other. Their 'talk' seems to conclude as Lane looks in the direction of the library to see Asuka dashing off in their direction. Seth turns around, but with his lack of depth perception he doesn't notice she getting alarmingly closer to crashing into him...
Back to top Go down
nicolepage

nicolepage

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 24, 2015 4:52 pm

"...I OWN YOU."
Those three words did not fly with the girl. Having landed on her rump, she stood up, brushing off her clothes. Looking up at the woman, she said,
"Look, I don't know how full your vocabulary is, but it seems to be lacking a word. Here, let me teach you it."
Asuka turned around, walking towards the library doors. She opened them and slid around through the space, leaning into the library.
"NO."
With that, she shut the doors and began walking away. Two blobs of ink formed on her fingertips as she jokingly shot two "bullets" onto the ground, stepping on them and having it spread on her shoes. As it melded to the soles of her shoes, runes ran across from side to side, fading away into darkness.
"This should prevent her from transporting me again, no matter the spell. Though, if she can, it would be the last thing she did in life..."
In anger, the girl clenched her fists. Those three words brought back some...unwanted memories, a time long past.
Back to top Go down
http://dreamself.me/forum/index.php
blacksorrow

blacksorrow

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 22, 2015 8:08 pm

~Edge of Student Village~
Ezra was about to answer Carmen when she mentioned being Kiyoko. The air around him seemed to change at the mention of her name as he answered, "I would tell you, but first. How do you know her? Depending on your answer," the distorted melody deepened in pitch as it encompassed all the other sounds around them, "will determine how I address myself to you, Auis-san." his voice turning threatening at the saying of her name.
Back to top Go down
MintySenpai
Admin
MintySenpai

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 22, 2015 7:48 pm

Grunting a bit at the last thing she said she backed away some more, putting her hands on her hips. His music was still loud as hell. He was so aggravating she actually felt sorry for the kid. "Do I LOOK like a "san" to you? I mean seriously have you ever been near a real girl before..?..Wait you have." A quick possessive glare was shot at Ezra. "Cause you were with Kiyoko. Would you like to answer why you were, egghead?" Hmph. Carmen relaxed ever so slightly before staring at Ezra like she was mentally asking HIM of all people to account for himself.
Back to top Go down
blacksorrow

blacksorrow

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 22, 2015 11:08 am

~Edge of Student Village~
Ezra stares at her confused as he thinks, 'Can I call this making a friend?... She isn't scared of me, but then again I doubt she'd enjoy my company... I'll just ask her...' He then says, "I'm sorry, is Gitā-san better? Also, I don't mind having pretty girl so close, but I'm not sure you want to be seen associating with me." The distorted melody being expelled by him weakens greatly as though he were to trying to make her more comfortable, but to Carmen it is still clear as day despite his efforts...
Back to top Go down
MintySenpai
Admin
MintySenpai

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 21, 2015 11:54 pm

Each word he said seemed to upset her more. Putting on her fiercest stare she answered his question. "Name's Carmen. I'm seventeen. And I'm a student at this fine establishment of a school. That's all y' need to know,oh and...." She got all up in Ezra's face "Don't call me 'Gita-Chan'."
Back to top Go down
blacksorrow

blacksorrow

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 21, 2015 12:01 pm

~Library~
The woman shook her head as she said, "She actually thought she could protest." She the lifted her right hand and let out a loud snap. Suddenly a magic seal opened in front her, handing a few feet above her.
==
Outside the library a seal suddenly at Asuka's feet. Suddenly she found herself in midair and falling in front of the woman with thump.

The woman smiled at her as she said, "Maybe you didn't understand, I said refusal would mean expulsion. Besides, as one of my students, I OWN YOU. Now are ready to get to work?" She smiles innocently at Asuka and then looks at Setsuna as though she were looking for his response.

====

~Outskirts of Student Village~
Ezra looks at Carmen surprised as he says, "You can actually hear it. I though for sure that I knew all the strong people at this school." He suddenly pulls out a small black book out of his pocket and quickly flips it open with it pointed at her. The pages seem to be never ending as they quickly flip themselves as though searching for info on her.

He suddenly stops the book as he says, "It seems I've never met you then. Record new entry." he says to the book. Which glows for a moment. He then begins to read the entry aloud as though confirming with Carmen its authenticity, "Name, Auis, Carmen... Age, 17..." he looks at her as though to confirm before continuing, "Gender, female... Occupation, Student, 1st year.... Explains why I don't know you... Um... Where's the rest of the information?" He looks at her questioning as he closes his book.

Ezra then asks, "Just who are you, Gitā-chan?"
Back to top Go down
MintySenpai
Admin
MintySenpai

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:48 pm

A grunt left the one shoe'd musician as she stopped outside the student village, the noise was getting closer to her. "Might as well let the prey come to me I guess." She wondered what the person was gonna be like,probably no one good based on what they sounded like. Suddenly the music grew louder-it was right behind her. Carmen spun around to find just what she expected- a scruffy young man who was just a bit taller than she was.

"You.Good for nothing noisy ass bastard. I oughtta rip your tongue out."

Back to top Go down
nicolepage

nicolepage

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 20, 2015 2:07 pm

"Oh I'm terribly sorry I won't be able to do that because something just came up and I can't stay but I know Setsuna here will be amazing help with that and you'll be guaranteed good hard work and would you look at that! another thing just came up that I totally forgot about! Have fun you two, ta-ta~!"
Asuka shut the library door, sighing in relief. She had rambled her way out of whatever that disaster would be. Help? Ha! She'd rather go on a date, which was exactly what she was going to do that day.
Just to play it cool, Asuka nonchalantly left that area, making sure she couldn't possibly get dragged in. Guess today I'll be skipping class. Oh well, like I care.
Back to top Go down
blacksorrow

blacksorrow

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 20, 2015 12:50 pm

~Library~
"Who would appreciate what now?" asks a woman's voice from behind the duo. "It looks like I found my two lucky volunteers to help with the festival preparations. I'll expect to see you here no later than 6 pm today and tomorrow no later than 10 am. If your late or just simply don't show up, I'll personally submit your resignation forms for you. Do I make myself clear? Or do you have any objections?" she asks with a innocent smile.

====

~Around Student Village~
Ezra sits by himself at in a small cafe. He sulks there as he sips on a cup of coffee. Suddenly he feels the as though someone were watching him. He decides to meet his tracker as get up from the table leaving a large tip underneath his half empty cup. Once outside Ezra makes his way toward the direction of the aura he detected. As he nears his purser he feels as though he there were some silent melody playing, but he can't really hear it making him doubtful of its existence.

Soon he reaches the edge of the student village and is able to meet his purser. In front of him a green haired girl stands with one shoe...
Back to top Go down
MintySenpai
Admin
MintySenpai

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 17, 2015 11:46 pm

Urk-!...How long was I standing here? It felt like eons, that horrid melody seemed to stop her in her tracks, she didn't realize it but her ears were even bleeding, her whole body was rejecting that terrible song. She growled in annoyance and pinpointed the song...it was right next to Kiyoko at first, but then it began to travel farther away. "Who the HELL gave that lousy music maker the damn right to go near ANYONE?! Once I find him I'm gonna crack the bastard's freaking head in..." She stomped off through the school grounds to get to the source of yet another musical annoyance. "I'll find special K later I guess....*mutter mutter*"
Back to top Go down
Setsuna F. Seiei

Setsuna F. Seiei

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 17, 2015 1:22 pm

"How can you tell if something will not bear fruit? It's not something simple that happens over night, like everything it takes time."
He smirked.
"I'm not stopping you, though I don't think the teacher would appreciate you leaving."
Back to top Go down
nicolepage

nicolepage

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:29 am

The girl scoffed.
"At the source," she mocked. "If you keep talking to me like this, who knows? Maybe I'll feel guilty? Remorseful? I admire your ambitions, even though they will bear no fruit."
Asuka stood up, stretching one of her arms as she looked around the empty room. Yawning, she said,
"I think I'm going to leave if this class doesn't begin soon. I've grown tired of this place..."
Back to top Go down
Setsuna F. Seiei

Setsuna F. Seiei

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 12, 2015 1:38 pm

Setsuna looks at Kiyoko as she leaves then turns back to Asuka.
"I could comfort her all I want, but that isn't my strong point."
He then sighed.
"But I wouldn't need to comfort her if you stopped picking on her, so I'm dealing with the problem at the source."
Back to top Go down
nicolepage

nicolepage

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 11, 2015 2:13 pm

"...don't take yours for granted."
A sound of scoffing came from her as she turned away as well.
"So you live in a world of lies? That explain a lot..."
She began to chuckle when she stopped abruptly and noticed the panda girl leaving. Giving a short sigh, she said,
"Funny how you decide to lecture me and not talk to her. And here I thought comforting others was the norm, but I guess not."
Back to top Go down
Setsuna F. Seiei

Setsuna F. Seiei

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:28 pm

"I don't lie, the truth is simply classified. I don't make up excuses to make myself feel better either."
He averted his eyes from hers.
"The life I live doesn't have the luxury of "Truths" so don't take yours for granted."
That look in her eye....

Back to top Go down
PandyKae

PandyKae

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 09, 2015 10:16 pm

Kiyoko sniffled and rubbed her nose more. Another horrid day... She'd....she'd just skip class....... She wasn't wanted there anyways. She pushed herself up, walking to her room with her head down through the library, passed the classroom, down the streets of the student village, and into the hallway of the dorms. She looked up at the ceiling above her door and found her needle still pricked where Ezra had knocked it. She got on her tippy toes and tried to reach it once more. She failed and rubbed her eyes before she could cry again.
Kiyoko opened her door slightly and peaked inside as if something was waiting for her. After looking around her room through the crack in her door, she slid in. She twisted the doorknob and pushed it shut, releasing the doorknob so it could be without noise. She kicked off her shoes and removed her blazer, wearing her white blouse, short skirt, and socks. She crawled into her bed and under her blanket, holding her purse tightly to her chest and pulling stuffed animals in around her.
"I'm not wanted," she said with difficulty from lack of oxygen due to her heavy crying. "I'm not wanted, I'm not wanted, I'm not wanted, I'm not wanted........."
She rubbed her face in her panda's.
"M-may...maybe I'll just...maybe I'll just let Okami-nii slaughter me," Kiyoko sobbed. "Then I'll actually be useful and wanted and worth something."
She used bunny ears to wipe her tears.
"Maybe," she whispered to her bunny, "maybe...."
And with that, she cried herself to sleep.
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/view/t7rpcomix
nicolepage

nicolepage

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 09, 2015 4:12 pm

The girl fell silent for a moment, having those words mull in her head. Look at me...getting lectured like this, and by who? None other than the-- She stopped herself. Ahhhhh... that's right...! Her smile seemed to take a turn for the worse as she spoke,
"As if you have the right to say that to me. Between the two of us, I think you've done the more lying. Or maybe someone made you lie? Who knows?"
Looking at him with 'innocent' eyes,
"You don't," Asuka finished.
Back to top Go down
Setsuna F. Seiei

Setsuna F. Seiei

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 09, 2015 3:03 pm

Setsuna gave her a look of almost pity.
"If I've learned anything about the world, it's not to look down on people who act on their emotions."
It seems like she's always hiding in the dark, never showing her true self
He sighed at her and continued.
"Have you ever been honest with yourself? I mean at least once? "
He asked with a concerned expression.
Back to top Go down
nicolepage

nicolepage

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 09, 2015 1:36 pm

A chair was pulled out by Asuka as she sat down in it, looking at the loser who was still crying. It's no fun when she doesn't react.
    "You shouldn't vent your own problems out on others."
The voice startled her; she didn't hear someone come in. So Setsuna is up... Tch. Spinning around, she faced the boy with a smile and said,
"My only problem is that weakling mages like her don't have a spine. She needs to learn to stop letting her emotions take control of her life and move on."

The irony in that phrase
Back to top Go down
Setsuna F. Seiei

Setsuna F. Seiei

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 09, 2015 12:20 pm

Setsuna woke up in a panic, his ears were ringing and his head was still in pain. He couldn't believe he was able to sleep with all the things happening to him right now.
"What happened yesterday....?"
He tried to recollect yesterday's events but it was somewhat a blur, all except for the image of Asuka.
Guess I need to go to her for answers....
But a sudden terror befell him when he made the thought.
Why does that scare me.....? Do I not want to know what happened....?
He brushed off it as over thinking the situation. He then grabbed a new set of clothes and decided to take a shower since him and his old clothes smelled like they were burned. After the shower and changing,  Setsuna decided to take it easy and wait for his head to stop spinning before going to class.
It shouldn't be too bad if I'm a little late, it won't interrupt the mission
After a while he felt able to function properly, so he left the dorms and headed for class but found the note to go to the library. So he quickly changed directions and headed toward the library. When he arrived the first thing he witnesses is Asuka bullying Kiyoko, again.
This girl....
He waiting for Asuka to finish her childish antics before approaching her saying.
"You shouldn't vent your own problems out on others."
Back to top Go down
nicolepage

nicolepage

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 08, 2015 8:32 pm

Asuka pushed the girl away from herself as she shifted her grip to Kiyoko's arm, which bore a needle that would've been inserted into her neck if she didn't move. Smirking at the fallen child, she asked,
"What was that, huh? A pathetic attempt at trying to hurt me?"
She followed after the girl who was trying to get away, slowly following step by step. Her good mood was turned off when the girl started to bawl in front of her. One of her eyes twitched in disgust as the panda baby kept crying. God, how disgusting.
"What's the matter, hm?"
Speaking in a mocking tone,
"Did somewon bump their head? Does somewon have a boo-boo? Hmmm~?"
She bent her knees, sitting on her feet and staring at Kiyoko. Whispering, she asked,
"Is someone afraid of me...?"
Letting out a single giggle,
"That's good, that's good. Fear is a natural emotion one feels when they know they're in trouble."
Asuka reached her arm out and patted the girl's head, stroking her hair tenderly.
"But don't worry, I won't do anything. Not yet~. I have better things to do than paint the library walls red."
Standing up, she looked down at the pitiful child and spoke regularly in a monotone voice,
"You should go somewhere and clean your face up. Crying only makes you look worse than you already are."
With that, she went away.
Back to top Go down
PandyKae

PandyKae

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 08, 2015 8:11 pm

Out of complete shock and terror, Kiyoko slipped a needle from her purse and jabbed at behind her. She fell on the floor, breathing heavily, looking up at her bully. Asuka Kobayashi stood tall above her, an awful grin on her face.
Kiyoko bit her bottom lip and scooted back and back and back, running into a shelf. She opened her mouth to say something, but instead she just started crying. She wiped her face continuously. She was not in the mood to be dealing with bullies right now.
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/view/t7rpcomix
nicolepage

nicolepage

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 08, 2015 7:59 pm

By the time Asuka had reached the school, she had thrown her hood up and her hands in her pockets. Her face was void of emotion, which earned her little attention from students. Though, it seemed some were turning away in fear. No, wait, they were turning away from some other fellow who looked as sullen as she. Merely passing by him, she continued her walk to the classroom. By the time she got there, there was a note directing her to the library. Sighing, Asuka resumed her walk to that location, noticing that some students were fearful of the boy whom she passed before. How stupid...
Using her arm, she pushed the doors open, walking into the large room. The smell of dust and old age reminded her of old times, but they weren't important. Looking over the room, she saw someone she didn't expect. Suddenly getting in a better mood, the girl tip-toed over to her, sneaking up on the panda. Taking her hands out of her pockets, Asuka removed her hood and quickly placed them on Kiyoko's shoulders and pulled her back a step so she could have spoken in her ear,
"So we meet again, hmm?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trinty Seven Rp   Trinty Seven Rp - Page 6 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Trinty Seven Rp
Page 6 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Minty Kanten Forum :: RP Corner-
Jump to: